Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

COVER CD: Ready to rock!

Dave Bryce

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by Dave Bryce:

Excellent. Beautiful job, Steve.

Dan, love the liner notes.

I'll second that! :thu:

Looking forward to getting mine. Any ETA yet for us getting these in our hot little hands? :)

Peace all,

Steve

><>

Steve

Steve,

I'm in awe! That's an absolutely brilliant layout. You've obviously put a LOT of effort into this, and I want you to know that it's deeply appreciated.

Thanks,

Dan

P.S. May I hire you to do my graphics for future projects?

The Black Knight always triumphs!

Originally posted by Bucktunes:

[Any ETA yet for us getting these in our hot little hands? :)

My guess is that they should start landing around the second week in April...maybe a bit sooner...probably a bit later for the Euro folk...

dB

:snax:

:keys:==> David Bryce Music • Funky Young Monks <==:rawk:

Professional Affiliations: Royer LabsMusic Player Network

Originally posted by b_3guy:

Here is the link for all the pieces of the Cd liner etc. in PDF format.

http://homepage.mac.com/seagull_steve/FileSharing1.html

I would suggest that everyone download them & have a look. I'll be leaving for the Post Office to send the CD at 2:30EST.

Mark I'll insert your equipment list.

Looks great. Excellent job by everyone involved!!!

Big "THANKS!" from my side.

Vlad

PS. (but why... why no countri-e-e-e-s?! :cry: )

I am back.

Originally posted by Dave Bryce:

Let's put this puppy to bed.

dB

It left this morning for Scranton. I would like to thank everyone for their high praises. Janet thanks Mark for noticing the credit for her painting.

Of course Dan, you can hire me to for future projects. Take advantage of the difference in the Canadian/US dollar.

I didn't put each person's country of origin because of time. I wanted to just get it out of here to the manufacturer. I would have to go to each person's profile & of course not everyone's would be listed. Wait for everyone to submit their info. Try to keep track of text, paste it in each appropiate spot, & deal with the disruption of the existing layout. So. . .

Again thanks to everyone for their compliments. I look forward to listening to some great tunes!

Steve

www.seagullphotodesign.com

• 2 weeks later...
Dave, I've haven't heard a word from Scranton, so I presume everything is OK. Have you heard anything, like did they receive my CD? Did the files run?

Steve

www.seagullphotodesign.com

Originally posted by b_3guy:

Dave, I've haven't heard a word from Scranton, so I presume everything is OK. Have you heard anything, like did they receive my CD? Did the files run?

I haven't heard anything, so I assume that everything is okay...

dB

Hey guys - I havent been following along on this, so forgive if this is a stupid question or something already asked or not supposed to be asked (hehe).... anyhow, I was wondering if there was an mp3.com (or something) site with the songs, like there was for the Keyboard Corner compilation from a long time ago? Anyhow just wondering :D

Peace.

Sincerely,

Dave AbsoluteCross.com

Originally posted by Keyz316:

I was wondering if there was an mp3.com (or something) site with the songs, like there was for the Keyboard Corner compilation from a long time ago?

Nope - sorry, Dave...we didn't do the mp3 thing this time for a few reasons, the least of which was that they're cover tunes, and I don't believe that it is permissable to post those on mp3.com.

There are still a few copies of the incoming discs that have not been spoken for yet. I've been listening to this disc for a few weeks now - it's way worth the $10. There's a bunch of seriously talented people on this forum... :thu:

Check this thread for details.

dB

Archived