Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

The Halloween Party Thread...

Well, as Henry mentioned earlier, I could be out playing rock and roll, with my face painted weird, having Halloween fun. But, here I am at work...sitting in front of ye olde computer. So, I say, let's have a Halloween party here... Hmmmm...what's in the punch? Hors d'ouvres, anyone? C'mon in! There's a wall of your fave amps over there, and some drums, etc. for anyone who wants to jam.
"Cisco Kid, was a friend of mine"

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply
[quote]Originally posted by The bunny exorcist: [b]Dang, have I missed the party? I thought it was next saturday... Hafta change my avatar. /Mats[/b][/quote]Nahh...it's going on til the day after Halloween. C'mon in, have a beer...

Uhhh, yeah OHMIGOSH lookat those ladies... oh yeah, Chris...you've got your choice of the Marshall, the Mesa, the Twin, or the Vox. What sound are you looking for? Here ya go Botch...I've got another 58. Or do you need something for a drum overhead?

[quote]Originally posted by Christopher Kemp: [b]Hey guys - where can I plug in? [/b][/quote]HAHAHA! That reminds me of an old ([i]very[/i] funny) joke... /Mats

http://www.lexam.net/peter/carnut/man.gif

What do we want? Procrastination!

When do we want it? Later!

Hey, great party Tedster! Love what you've done with the place! Thanks for inviting me! Nice to see everyone. Hi Sylver. You bring the little woman along? Maybe later? -Sure, you bet. Nice to see ya. Hey Kemp, wassup? Life be'n good to ya? Still doing that-ah-thing you were doing before? Good. Good. You keep at it, man! YO, TEDSTER!!! WHO LOVES YA, MAN???!!! HA, HA ,HA! Yeah, dats right -he da man... HE DA MAN!!! heh, heh... Oooooh, looks like we got some munchies over here!!! Hey Bunny, how's it hang'n? Low-n-lazy? Yup, me too! Say, did that rash ever clear up??? Oh, sorry man. I'll try to keep my voice down. Yeah, I thought everybody knew... Sorry. YO! TEDSTAAAAAAAAAA!!!!! You IS STILL DA MAAAAAAN!!!! -oh, you got neighbors? Sorry man, I'll keep it down... Hey Bunny, is Lee here yet? Yeah, she's a little anal about here vintage equipment, but still, I'll bet she [i]really[/i] knows how to play. eh? eh? Yeah, [i]'play'[/i]. Know-whad-I-mean? Know-whad-I-mean? eh? '[i]playyyyyyy[/i]' eh? SAY NO MORE... heh, heh. No. Don't tell her I said that! -you want to spoil everything??? Hey where's Wewus??? Oh, did he bake these brownies??? Well, bless his heart... I JUST LOVE BROWNIES!!! HEYYYY TEDSTAAAAA!!! YOU IS DA FUK'N MA-oh, right... the neighbors... Yeah, sorry again man. No, no, I'll keep it down... Yeah-ahuh-yeah. Okay, okay. Sorry again Mister T. Geeeesh, Bunny. What's the deal with Tedster? Yeah, I know about the neighbors -but man... Why not just invite them too? Man, it's quiet enough. I feel like I should have myself freak'n embalmed or something... Oh, I didn't know the neighbors were that old. heh, heh. Maybe we should go over and embalm them! eh? eh? Know-whad-I-mean???? Know-whad-I-mean???? Yeah, I guess that wasn't too funny. What? Oh, hey, try one of these Wewus brownies... No, seriously. The guy CAN cook. Try one -they're really GOOD! Ya know, a lot of people get the wrong idea about Wewus. Sure, he comes off a little flaky, but that's just his way of getting attention. You DO know he's a Hermaphrodite, right??? I'mmmmmmmmm serious... Coke-head too... [quote]posted by Count dracuBunny: [b]Mmmmm... these brownies taste funny! [/b][/quote]No they don't... :) Oh, shit..... [img]http://www.lucasforums.com/images/smilies/uhoh3.gif[/img]

Super 8

Hear my stuff here

We had our annual Holloween party on Saturday night. I spent most of the time in the studio hanging out with the guys from AAF - turned a few new people on to our ADAM monitors. :thu: Tye's got a great CD collenction, and he and I played "DJ" for most of the night (until around 4:30 AM), turning people on to various different cuts off of albums we like. :) Everyone had a great time. It was a smaller, lower key event than last year - only about 60 people vs. 150 last year. IMO, it was better that way. Everyone have a good time, and if you drink, don't drive.

Girls ... GIRLS! IF you are going to dance on the tables, be careful not to knock over the drinks! It's so hard to find good slaves these days. Scary, no matter how much you offer, they are NOT giving you a couch dance. Where's my bong?
I really don't know what to put here.

[b]I AM THE LIZARD KING[/b]-KING-ING-ing-[i]ng[/i] [b]I CAN DO ANYTHING[/b]-NYTHING-YTHING-ything-[i]ythin[/i] [b]HELLO[/b]-HELLO-ELLO-ello-[i]elo[/i] [b]ECHO[/b]-ECHO-EKO-eko-[i]eko[/i] My god-odd-odd-[i]odd[/i] It's full of stars-stars-ars-[i]ars[/i] :love: :love: :love: [b]AHHHHH!!!!![/b] There's bugs under my skin!!!! GET'EM OFF ME! GET'EM OFF ME!!! :eek: :eek: :eek:

Super 8

Hear my stuff here

Wow! What a party! I must have fallen asleep but now I'm awake & kickin' again... were was I?.. oh,yes.. the joke, the joke... Are you ready? ok, here it comes: Q: When is a man smartest, before, during or after sex? A: During sex. Because that is when he is connected to the know-it-all machine. hahahhaahhaa! (First time I heard that joke it was when my buddy Ignatius Riley told it. Iggy should join the party btw). /Mats

http://www.lexam.net/peter/carnut/man.gif

What do we want? Procrastination!

When do we want it? Later!

[quote]Originally posted by Scary 8: [b][b]I AM THE LIZARD KING[/b]-KING-ING-ing-[i]ng[/i] [b]I CAN DO ANYTHING[/b]-NYTHING-YTHING-ything-[i]ythin[/i] [b]HELLO[/b]-HELLO-ELLO-ello-[i]elo[/i] [b]ECHO[/b]-ECHO-EKO-eko-[i]eko[/i] My god-odd-odd-[i]odd[/i] It's full of stars-stars-ars-[i]ars[/i] :love: :love: :love: [b]AHHHHH!!!!![/b] There's bugs under my skin!!!! GET'EM OFF ME! GET'EM OFF ME!!! :eek: :eek: :eek: [/b][/quote]I TOLD you not to take the brown acid!
I really don't know what to put here.

It's sssscccaaaaarrrrryyyy in here! If one more person says, "More Me" in regards to the monitors I'm gonna purposely feed back his/her return! :rolleyes: Hell... To Hell with mixing, I'M PLAYING GUITAR TONIGHT! :D (Where's the candy? :confused: My sugar high is dying. :freak: )

It's easiest to find me on Facebook. Neil Bergman

Soundclick

fntstcsnd

Ted, I'm not too late, am I?!? (damn cab!) Look, I brought the Rollin' Stones's "Rock & Roll Circus"! Have you seen this bit between "Winston & Michael"? :D Hey, Chris K., hit this! Who made all these sandwiches? :freak: They tatse like real sand!

Archived