Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

The Halloween Party Thread...

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply
GEEEZ!!! You guys having fun or what? Stepped out for a minute to get more beer, come back and you guys are in full swing!!! I can see Scary Super brought plenty of his own libations...ya having fun playing with that old Lexicon? Great joke, Mats, pissed the Mrs. Debster off with that one. Room for everyone...hey Neil Bergmaniac...we've got another dude to run monitors tonight...whaddya want, the Martin or the Taylor? You're up next. Or should we all just sit around with acoustics? Heck...whatever y'all want...this is your party!!! And, Freddy, since the party is here on Elms Blvd...how fitting you should drop in! You can cut the summer sausage and cheese I just bought. Man, gimme some of that hot salsa and chips. No, more jalapenos! WHOA...BEER...BEEERR...(gulp) ahhhhhh...
"Cisco Kid, was a friend of mine"

Ok, watch this everybody - :D Into the Marshall-->out the FX loop to the Boogie-->now to the Fender...now, a pan of Jiffy-Pop between the vacuum tubes... Smell that? :eek: That's Rock and Roll, baby! Ok, now let me jump the Fender's reverb loop together... :freak:

Hi folks !! Thought I'd drop in for a .... whoa - serious stuff going on here... Who's that guy trying to climb all over GT? Some...aroma here And I brought my wife's baked ziti and ..whooops Damn - some scary stuff here. I can only here some wanker guitar, but I'm listening for Tedster's howl... Damn - I knew I shoulda brought my rig and new bass. Happy Halloween Everybody !!! Tom (can't believe next week I won't be Dr. Zarkov anymore)

www.stoneflyrocks.com

Acoustic Color

Be practical as well as generous in your ideals. Keep your eyes on the stars and keep your feet on the ground. - Theodore Roosevelt

Yeah, those wanker guitarists crashed the party from Harmony Central. I knew I shouldn't have let them in. Here's a nice big Ampeg for you to plug into Dr. Tom. And I didn't even have to carry it in.

Hiya fellas. Opening a lovley Warthog and thought i'd drop in for hello. Anyone here? I hear a bass in the distance. And some echos of guitar wankers perhaps but i'm not. hello///////// hello /////////////// hello Hey, is it true that ducks quacks DO NOT echo? I heard that the other night. I'm such a sucker i believe it and i want to believe it. That is soooo cool if it is true. I should know this, living in a cave and all but i do not. Cheers. Happy Halloween all.

Man, great to be out of this getup. Sheesh...holy schmoly, what a hangover. Gawdalmighty, that spirit gum takes forever to get out...probably pulled out half my beard. My ears are still ringing. Man, the floor will take forever to clean from all the spilled beer. Great party, y'all! Thanks for coming...

Yeah - I'll help clean up too (we bassists are so responsible...). Tedster - that was a costume ?!?!?!?! Wow - I thought it was [b]your beard[/b]. That Ampeg sounded pretty cool!! Thanks! Tom

www.stoneflyrocks.com

Acoustic Color

Be practical as well as generous in your ideals. Keep your eyes on the stars and keep your feet on the ground. - Theodore Roosevelt

Ooooooh, my achin' head!!! My ringin' ears! Whoa, this place is a MESS!!! I'm glad I didn't drive home last night, too. Man, that was a FUN party, people! We should do that more often. :D < walks across room, shoes sticking to dried beer on the floor > Well, I guess I'll grab that mop from the closet and start cleaning up this floor... Man, where are my glasses??? :freak:

Archived