Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

Just a bit of concern...

About the download price for the tsunami tune...

I read something like 2 pounds, or about 3.80 US...

I'm just wondering if that's a trifle steep. I mean, you can download a tune from a major big name artist for $1.00. I know we want to be able to donate a lot of money, but, I'm wondering whether or not a lower-priced download might encourage more downloads and hence in the long run generate more revenue.

Thoughts?

"Cisco Kid, was a friend of mine"

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by Tedster:

About the download price for the tsunami tune...

I read something like 2 pounds, or about 3.80 US...

I'm just wondering if that's a trifle steep. I mean, you can download a tune from a major big name artist for $1.00. I know we want to be able to donate a lot of money, but, I'm wondering whether or not a lower-priced download might encourage more downloads and hence in the long run generate more revenue.

Thoughts?

Hey Ted,

Understand the concern. From talking to bunch of my friends etc they all felt the cost wasn't too bad at all given where the proceeds are going. If of course the website hits are huge in comparison to actual downloads then we can always revisit the issue :thu:

PLUS, Mr Modesty, your song is worth the money ;)

Originally posted by nursers:

Absolutely! Not only are people helping out, they're going to get an exceptional song to enjoy. A true value all around.

And trust me...I believe we'll all have it running through our heads for some time to come.

:thu:

this house is empty now...

Originally posted by songrytr:

Originally posted by nursers:

Absolutely! Not only are people helping out, they're going to get an exceptional song to enjoy. A true value all around.

And trust me...I believe we'll all have it running through our heads for some time to come.

:thu:

:D:D

Archived