Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

Film/TV/Game Music Collaboration...

Please pardon anything that sounds "pro-attitude" in this. Just trying to be professional here. I'm a newbie at this online collaboration thing, but here it goes:

Musicians/Collaborators wanted for our Film/TV/Games style instrumentals.

All styles and most all instruments needed eventually.

Searching for anyone interested in contributing their talents.

We have set up a password protected area on our web site to download the current "works in progress" from our studio. There is more info and instruction on the site.

So please send an email to daboosh@comcast.net and include the following:

Name:

Contact Email:

Instrument(s) you play:

If you can also provide a link to a demo, song, or your web site, that would be great. If not, maybe a brief intro of yourself and your interest.

We will then contact (email) those of interest and include a username, password and link to get into the site.

We are always posting new works so if one doesn't inspire you, possibly another one will soon.

If you have any questions or suggestions, feel free to email us or post it here.

Thanks for reading.

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi Short Buss,

Could you provide a little more info on what you are hoping to achieve?

Do you have clients looking for music and you need musicians?

Thanks in advance :thu:

Could you provide a little more info on what you are hoping to achieve?

Do you have clients looking for music and you need musicians?

Absolutely nursers, let me explain.

Here is my story...

I am an independant composer (just started full time) with a small "click" of good musician friends, but it's hard to work in all of the "schedules" sometimes for recording. So, I am looking for good musicians to help my original material for the purpose of shopping it around.

I just signed a 3 year Publishing deal, but who knows where that will lead. Hopefully to "fame and fortune" (hold back your remarks please) ha!

In the same breath as "starting as a full time composer" I should say that I am "financially impared" at this point. Understandably, I hope. But, I am prepared to do a "Collaboration contract" with those who help me on my path, and share in the $$$ that I am working so hard to get.

That is as quick as I can put it, without putting anyone to sleep.

Thanks for your interest, and I hope to hear from you about your interest.

So here's something I've been doing: Cnet (who owns MP3.com now) are having a contest to get music for a new video game coming out in the winter. The winner gets their music in the game, and a home theater system. It's a one time license if you win.You give up future rights :( . You keep the rights if you don't win. Anyway, sounds like a perfect spot for one of the old instrumental tunes I'll probably never use again.

Have a listen:

The Lurker Above

Follow the links in my signature block to hear some more. I play guitar, but also compose with keys, and all the techie toys. If you want to try and fly in parts, let me know, and we can e-mail or snail mail audio files.

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I want to appologize to everyone who responded here and emails for not getting back to you all. I am still very interested! But, I have recently purchased a new studio facility and am nose deep in reconstruction. Hopefully, we will be back up and running by the end of January. I will be listening to stuff and responding as soon as I get the chance, so please hang on a little longer.

Thanks everyone!

http://www.ShortBuss.com

Archived