Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

Internotes Vol 2 progress

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yep, Double Post are still alive. We're moving forwards slowly, but we are making progress.

Are you putting a deadline on this thing Nursers?

We have four songs in creation, or is that 5 now?

We are good at creation, completion is another matter ;)

How about everyone else? Are SOMA working towards this one? What about the new guys?

Originally posted by offramp:

I've made one small contribution to something. Have not heard anything for a month or more. Also have not heard from anyone else.

That happens a lot here unfortunately.

I think that's why it's best to have a delegated 'leader' or 'captain' to follow everything up and see where everyone stands - keeping up the communication between everyone involved etc.

Of course everyone has to get on with their real lifes too, so these collaborations can take a while to produce results, but it can be done.

Give everyone an e-mail or a PM offramp, give 'em some encouragement. Good luck

I sent some ideas to YaCaBaby, and she said she liked one of the rythmic ideas in particular. I was hoping she could kick it back with some chords, and then myself or someone could scratch up a melody, then turn it loose for some other the soloists.

YaCa, where are you???

Hi

Sorry, I have been so run of my feet as just started a new music management company and about to set of doing our own gigs as of this Wednesday.

I am so sorry i aint been around and feel pretty bad about it.

I havent had anytime to add anything let alone try to do anything musiccaly lately so please forgive me :o

I have just sold some of our equipment to finance this venutre so alas, i wil have to pull out of this collab.

I hope i havent let anyone down but hey, look at it this way, you now have me to push it for you all when its finished :)

Sorry again everyone but i really am stuck with this committment right now.

so...will you all forgive me?? :o

• 1 month later...

You shouldn't have to ask! :P

Actually I've just been working on one of our songs that is getting closer and closer to completition. A couple of things just need re-done and it will be finished. Thing is though, it'sthe first song we worked on all that time ago and we stll haven't finished it!

Originally posted by YaCaBaby:

hey, look at it this way, you now have me to push it for you all when its finished :)

That sounds like a good offer to me, we should take her up on that!

• 4 weeks later...

Archived