Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

Internotes Vol 2 opening soon!

Unless anyone has strong objections I will start asking around the various forums for expressions of interest for Internotes Vol 2. Any of the groups from Vol 1 are obviously more than welcome to take part, plus any other people who want to get a group together. There won't be a centralised manager system necessarily, people can ask each other via PM etc to get a group together.

I will start an expression of interest thread for interested groups, and once we have enough groups to fill a CD then things can get rolling. Am envisioning a deadline of October 1st for submissions, so that the CD itself is out before Christmas.

Looking forward to creating some more great music! :thu:

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Good stuff Nursers. As I've mentioned in your other thread, we will be continuing as Double Post and are actually currently working on 4 songs.

Originally posted by nursers:

There won't be a centralised manager system necessarily, people can ask each other via PM etc to get a group together.

Yeah good idea. Internotes 1 was a big success but only for about half of the participants, maybe less. Whilst an excellent idea in principle, it's clear that another Fantasy League style draft wouldnt be the best move. Also, I'd like everyone to acknowledge that they are fully aware of this project's goals to avoid the confusion that some of us suffered from last time round.

Am envisioning a deadline of October 1st for submissions, so that the CD itself is out before Christmas.
:D "Fun Has No Deadline" ;) Are you sure that's a good idea Nursers.

Looking forward to creating some more great music! :thu:
Of course, as always :):thu:

Heya John,

Thanks for the reply. As far as deadline it would be far from set in concrete. My only objective would be that it would be nice to have Vol 2 out before Christmas. Otherwise no agendas there :thu:

Archived