Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

Collaborations With Myself

Since I have missed the cutoff I will post at least one song that I have written recently. In essence, I have collaborated with myself on these songs. Depending on feedback I may post more.

The following song is whimsically entitled "A 3 Minute Lesson In Metaphysics."

http://www.khuh.org/lot/upload/A%203%20Minute%20Lesson%20In%20Metaphysics.mp3

45 minutes were spent writing, recording, and mastering this song. It could stand more work especially in the drums and bass area but the song is more or less completed.

It was written in the original punk spirit which is who cares if it makes sense or everything in tune and lovely and "What melody?"

This is not my usual style of playing, singing, or songwriting, but it sure was fun. I had a wicked cold which I exploited on this track. Everything is first or second take.

John

P.S. This song is dedicated to anyone who has ever been asked to write a song for someone and then persecuted in some way for the song. I'm sure many can relate but I have never heard a song about it.

-----------

John\'s Songs

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wewus,

I can see that people appreciate your sarcastic sense of humor, and I certainly have one as well. This is why I understand the sarcasm in your purposefully ironic request. Amalgamations of analog grey matter and digital silicon matter do not just happen, nay, they are cultivated inasmuch as fish eggs are.

(putting down the thesaurus)

Um, okay, what were you saying?

John

-----------

John\'s Songs

Archived