Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

Fantasy League Songs

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So Anifa draws first blood! I've got to say that I'm sincerely proud of you guys for doing such good work, and for making the deadline. It's just goes to show you that not all musicians are shiftless, lazy, fuckers, but I can't help but think that it was my tips, and inside info to Anifa that helped your project to completion.

I'm so inspired that I'm actually going to start working on our song now, as soon as my index finger stops oozing pus. Hopefully bunny is over his flea attack, nursers has stopped drinking, JDL is back from revival camp, Tom has stopped hallucinating, and Lee is back online. Well, good show and all that, as the saying goes, see ya in the big time, or is it..... see ya on the radio?

Originally posted by TheWewus:

It's just goes to show you that not all musicians are shiftless, lazy, fuckers, but I can't help but think that it was my tips, and inside info to Anifa that helped your project to completion.

QB]

Well, credit where credit's due, you puss oozing, shiftless lazy fucker! ©Wewus

:thu:

What we record in life, echoes in eternity.

MOXF8, Electro 6D, XK1c, Motif XSr, PEKPER, Voyager, Univox MiniKorg.

https://www.abandoned-film.com

I posted this on our forum too

BTW

Brett Rader ASK Producciones Madrid Spain

I have some photos of the studio here if you want to include them http://f2.pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/brettrader2003/lst?.dir=/ASK+Photos&.src=ph&.view=

Thanks

Brett

Be a professional musician.

Or just sound like one!

Produce music with THOUSANDS of loops and effects.

Originally posted by Anifa:

Thanks everyone! Even YOU Wewus. :D

The only other person to give you props besides me, and the guys IN the band, was the so-called Mr. Wow, and you know what a suck up he is.

I really am proud of you guys. You've done something good. My team IS going to complete this project, just going to take a little longer..........you know this whole thing has been a great, great, learning experience. I wouldn't have missed it for the world. It'll be great when all the teams get their tunes in.

:) Really... Thanks Wewus!!! I know that you guys will get your songs in and when you do, I KNOW that they are going to be good. You guys have got some great talent on your team.

Maybe seeing the results of the first songs... it will be inspirational for everyone to get fully involved to bring thing Compilation CD into existance. I can't wait to hear everyone's tracks. Are you going to put the song that your team has ready up?

I've listened to bits and pieces of some of the other Teams songs, and they are just as spectacular as what our team has accomplished. I'm anxiously awaiting for things to come together.

You can take the man away from his music, but you can't take the music out of the man.

Books by Craig Anderton through Amazon

Sweetwater: Bruce Swedien\'s "Make Mine Music"

I actually have bad anal leakage out the base of my skull, but I didn't want to scare you guys.

You know I told Anifa about this already on the Brakka.com Manager's forum, but I released a piece of music that me, and bunny did as a part of this project on August 20th, so technically I did have the first public release. It's HERE , if you haven't heard it yet.

Yeah, that's right. Wewus and I actually did finish the first Fantasy League piece. Wow, we ROCK!

OK, OK, it's not really complete song like SOMA's, but we did release it first! :P

Seriously, though... GREAT JOB, SOMA!!!

Your tracks sound really great! Wonderful instrumentation, and the mixing and mastering sound super! Im proud of you guys. Those are really professional sounding tracks you all produced.

:thu::thu::thu:

Nice job SOMA!

I'm not certain whether it sounds like theme music for the next tween-Lizzie McGuire/Saved By The Bell-show or the Friends' spinoff starring "Joey". ;)

Pretty cool that everyone was able to collaborate around the world. (Although mostly in the U.S.), without even a face to face meeting.

We're WAY behind, but hopefully a finished song will be produced. (sigh)

It's easiest to find me on Facebook. Neil Bergman

Soundclick

fntstcsnd

Thank you, fellow IIIMP's...

(International Interactive Internet Music Producers)

I am visualizing:

holding the finished Collab Corner CD in my hand,

while listening to all my comrades' musical offerings...

Bob Phillips

20to20soundesign

Bob Phillips

20to20soundesign

Actually B_3guy's team posted the first link in the manager's forum leading to his team's project works, and then I posted a rough mix of HATM for SOMA.... and then Wewus comes dragging his butt in saying Yoo Hoo... Beat you to the punch :D

This guy just never knows when to give up :rolleyes:

But yes, Wewus did post the first public version for the project on mp3.com! Nice work Wewus and Bunny.... can we get an extended version :cool: ?

You can take the man away from his music, but you can't take the music out of the man.

Your tracks sound really great! Wonderful instrumentation, and the mixing and mastering sound super! Im proud of you guys. Those are really professional sounding tracks you all produced.
Thanks for recognizing my fantastic team of engineers and excellent musicians :thu:

It REALLY helps when you've got at least 3 Professional Engineers, who are also great musicians, on the team. I studied ALL the factors involved when lining up my choices for the draft picks.

Now I do have another question... there were some players that did not get actively involved throughout ALL of the teams for various reasons. Two of those folks help to make an even more International stretch........

Can we possibly work it to where some can still participate by filling holes in other teams where members dropped out or didn't show up? Or if personality conflicts erupted, perhaps there are alternatives that will allow participation for all. I would love to see Norway and the Hull get back into this project if they have not lost interest... I would like to see the FULL COMPLIMENT of players come back in to play the finals.

7 teams, 8 managers, 40 something players, and dozens of Professional Engineers and Musicians participating in an International Collaboration is certainly derserving of the Press.

Let's get it together how ever we can!

Thanks for the comments.

I can hear the theme song in #2 as well, but more along the lines of background music for a Wewus brain surgery movie short, or the outakes for the action film we're all working on.

We're all working on it, right? :confused:

Wewus?

Yes, and he does it quite well. ;) I'm working on a CD compilation disk as we speak so to send Dan's way... all originals of mine for Dan to work his magic with. :cool:

Originally posted by TheWewus:

Yeah Dan, I'm taking notes as we speak. You're the guy that sucks up to the Evil Empress all the time,and fulfills her every whim.

Cool. What's a whim?

Who rescues me?

I don't know Dan. This is a crucial turning point for you. Will you continue to enable the Empress who's only desire is to fulfill her own dreams or will you...... come over to the right side, the side of light, The Gods Of Rock?

Abandon SOMA NOW, and help us finish our song. Deep down inside or somewhere, You know it's the right thing to do.

W onderfully

H abitual

I nternational

M usic

By all means; Dan, Bob, Brett, and Wrave have all been fulfilling my desires and whims.

AND "THEY" know that I am capable of being very pleasant; UNLIKE THOSE THAT LIKE TO KEEP ME RILED :D:D:D

You, WEWUS, only know my passion for flames and frolic... fighting for the fun of it :D However, my team members have seen another side of my passion; they have experienced the desire that keeps me alive... my passion for music.

I'm a player every bit as much as I am a leader; I don't like being in the drivers seat at all times and the guys on my team know this. (I think ;) )

Dan,

Have a few beers on Wewus and then come back over and sip exotic wine with me where you will be allowed to relax in luxury after submitting to my desires. ;)

Archived