Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

A Way To Move Large Files Over The Internet

and, may I add cheaply. Check this link- Wormhole .

I presented this idea before- a Peer-To-Peer Network for musicians. This software could do that.

I've talked to the owner of this company, and he said he would let us have a trial run, free, to see how it worked, for what we're doing with The Fanatasy League and with other projects. He also said he would give a group discount if a lot of us decided to buy this software. It's going to be cheap. The price right now is $10.00 and he would come off of that if we buy as a group, I'm thinking $5.00 a piece.... and then we could trade large audio files easily, I hope.

Nursers and everyone else, let me know what you think about this. I think it's worth a try. It would simplify online projects, if everyone, or a lot of us used this software.

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by TheWewus:

and, may I add cheaply. Check this link- Wormhole .

I presented this idea before- a Peer-To-Peer Network for musicians. This software could do that.

I've talked to the owner of this company, and he said he would let us have a trial run, free, to see how it worked, for what we're doing with The Fanatasy League and with other projects. He also said he would give a group discount if a lot of us decided to buy this software. It's going to be cheap. The price right now is $10.00 and he would come off of that if we buy as a group, I'm thinking $5.00 a piece.... and then we could trade large audio files easily, I hope.

Nursers and everyone else, let me know what you think about this. I think it's worth a try. It would simplify online projects, if everyone, or a lot of us used this software.

Great idea. If it worked easily, I'd buy 2 serial numbers. Let's do a trial run.

Steve

www.seagullphotodesign.com

Archived