Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

How's it going so far?

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Stop picking on JDL, you proctologist's assistant.

You know it's Tuesday and that means it's my turn to pick on him. We already discussed this at that meeting we had, down at the docks. I don't know why Wewus called a meeting at the docks, or why he turned up wearing a seaman's uniform.

"That's what the internet is for. Slandering others anonymously." - Banky Edwards.

• 2 weeks later...

Yeah. I vacuumed the pool today, and had a couple of beers. So I'm having a good time.

Oh, you meant the tunes.

No time for that. It's going to snow soon in Canada, so I'm trying to maximize the exposure to the outdoors.

BTW, I saw Al DiMeola at the Jazz Fest last night.

That, brothers and sisters, was a GOOD TIME!

Gumbi Ortiz & Ernie Adams on percussion & drums, Holy F*CK!!!!

What we record in life, echoes in eternity.

MOXF8, Electro 6D, XK1c, Motif XSr, PEKPER, Voyager, Univox MiniKorg.

https://www.abandoned-film.com

We're having fun! At least I am, everyone is getting along, we have 2 songs nicely taking shape.

Actually, being unable to listen for 3 weeks turned out to be a blessing in disguise. Instead of having to wait for a couple of days inbetween each person's part I was able to spend an afternoon sitting and listening to the songs develop. I listened in the order that the parts were posted and gave my comments one at a time. It was really cool hearing the songs taking shape bit by bit. We just had the basics in place before I started my trip, now we have 2 potentially stormin' tracks!

My team rocks!

Thanks John. Yep a good time is being had by all at Team Flyscots.............Hey DanS what's with the avatar?
jgc2002 is not responsible for damages ,injuries and or death as result of above post.Side effects include nasuea,dizziness,dry mouth,vomiting,blurred vision,nervousness,loss of memory and in extreme cases sexual side effects. www.mp3.com/salt_creek

Yeah, sorry about the "big head" I was hoping to use an mp3.com image, but it all just shit the bed on me, so now I'm back to a kindlier, gentler image. I assumed it would automatically scale itself down. I was frightened too!

What we record in life, echoes in eternity.

MOXF8, Electro 6D, XK1c, Motif XSr, PEKPER, Voyager, Univox MiniKorg.

https://www.abandoned-film.com

• 2 weeks later...

I guess I'll chime in here......... I love my team players. They are all seem to be capable of putting up with that mega beotch that sometimes creeps out of nowhere. :D

My team players are ALL execellent musicians, and some are capable of being a one man band.... DanS in particularly. ;)

We've had some rough spots, but we've also had some very uniting moments and the team spirit is beginning to become more of a reality.

I'd rather have a rough start and then learn to bond, than to have a blemish free start and then fall apart at the end.

My team is GREAT; everyone of them.

You can take the man away from his music, but you can't take the music out of the man.

Books by Craig Anderton through Amazon

Sweetwater: Bruce Swedien\'s "Make Mine Music"

Archived