Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

I'm too late, huh?

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

GT3,

Since you were the one to initiate the SSS/GTE project I think that perhaps we should consider making an exception. I've heard the outcome of the GT3 project and I, for one, would be very disappointed if you are not allowed to participate in this project. I think that those who worked with you would also be disappointed. I'll see what I can do. Question would be, who GETS you if you are allow in after the cutoff? :)

You can take the man away from his music, but you can't take the music out of the man.

Books by Craig Anderton through Amazon

Sweetwater: Bruce Swedien\'s "Make Mine Music"

Originally posted by Anifa:

GT3,

Since you were the one to initiate the SSS/GTE project I think that perhaps we should consider making an exception. I've heard the outcome of the GT3 project and I, for one, would be very disappointed if you are not allowed to participate in this project. I think that those who worked with you would also be disappointed. I'll see what I can do. Question would be, who GETS you are allow in after the cutoff? :)

I think it's really up to Sylver (Not who gets him, but whether ANYONE gets him). I for one don't see the point in excluding anyone, but it may be too much of a pain... I dunno... I'm just a PLAYER!!! :P

"Bass isn't just for breakfast anymore..."

http://www.mp3.com/Addix_Metzatricity

Well, I think it's up to everyone. We've all been hashing out the rules together. No one really seems to have objected, and I have no problems with it. THe other thread has suggested that maybe we should hold off and see if anyone needs a replacement. GT3 would be a great fill if someone looses a teammate. If no one drops out in the first few day, then we can see who might want an extra player.
I really don't know what to put here.

The substitute idea is the one to go for. (See the other thread as Sylver says)

I agree with Ani about making an exception for GT3, he should be involved.

Manager's, could you please consult Brakka's private room for more of my thoughts.

Archived