Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

flyscots/Big K's Team: Double Post

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 3 weeks later...
Sorry I was on the road, in the forests, in the mountains & out of reach for a while there. Should've told you before I set off. Don't know when I'll get a chance to catch up, hope Kevin has been taking care of everything for us!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Hi guys,

Can we get your team to compile a list of credits for team player contributions for the songs you've done. Bob mentioned this in another thread, but I thought it might not hurt to mention it here.

I have the credits the SOMA tunes on the web pages where I showcased the tunes. Feel free to look at the idea going on it. http://musicbizbuzz.net/soma/hatm.htm

Thanks!!!

So when do you wanna start working on a new tune then?

I have the bones of one ready for everyone to listen to and discuss ideas but I also have other projects still awaiting completion. (including SuperFly of course)

Should we wait until after the holiday period or do you wanna hear it now?

Alreet Paul

I'll get on with ma conversions and try to upload something. Probably be tomorrow (Sunday) coz I've gotta go to work soon.

Can you set up a new folder in your briefcase and call it "Breathing" please (working title, I have a few lyrics in mind.) That is, of course, if it's still OK to use your page?

Archived