Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

I'm totally exhausted..........

I think I turn in for the night... Been re-reviewing alternate players as teams start coming together. Wow!!!

I just want to say that I have not heard ANYTHING bad at all; not all may be the genre that I'm falling towards, but there is some truly AWESOME talent in this Fantasy league player list.

There will not be even one manager that gets slighted; at least not in my opinion.

It's 1:00 a.m. and I get up for the career job at 5:00 a.m. It's going to be a LONG DAY tomorrow.

Goodnight All.......

You can take the man away from his music, but you can't take the music out of the man.

Books by Craig Anderton through Amazon

Sweetwater: Bruce Swedien\'s "Make Mine Music"

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by fantasticsound:

And here I thought Anifa finally shacked up with the man of her dreams!!! :D

Night, night! Sleep tight! :)

Trust me Neil, after some of the romantic discussions that Mr. Man-of-my- Dreams shared; if ever there came a time that he and I were to actually meet up and get together......... There would be no sleep. ;)

You can take the man away from his music, but you can't take the music out of the man.

Originally posted by Anifa:

Originally posted by fantasticsound:

And here I thought Anifa finally shacked up with the man of her dreams!!! :D

Night, night! Sleep tight! :)

Trust me Neil, after some of the romantic discussions that Mr. Man-of-my- Dreams shared; if ever there came a time that he and I were to actually meet up and get together......... There would be no sleep. ;)
Oh, good gracious, Ani'Fa! You're such a hopeless romantic! ;)

I hope you have a good vacation planned & don't stick around the house doing Homey things and doting over your Collaboration Corner Project Team.

Oh, BTW, Wewus announced his team a minute ago. Who is on yours? [EDIT - nevermind, I found the post listing all the teams.]

Take care,

Tom

"Music expresses that which cannot be put into words and that which cannot remain silent." - Victor Hugo

I hope you have a good vacation planned & don't stick around the house doing Homey things and doting over your Collaboration Corner Project Team.

Well, my vacation is definitely starting out on a bad foot. Today it's raining, whereas some of my home projects require my moving furniture out onto the lawn to access laying a new floor in that room. No dice with it raining. :freak:

Then, over the weekend I get hit with serious car problems and I will be taking my car in for repairs today. Estimated time is approximately 6 to 8 hours. What a lovely way to go!

Then, my kids just started Summer Vacation!!! Nuff Said!!!

Archived