Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

I'm calling someone out

"Addix,

Check your Bassguy... email

--------------------

I never got to be a kid, so I'm growing up with some of my best friends; my children. Thanks KC!

I'm a CREATOR, not an IMITATOR!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Posts: 1211 | From: Kansas City, Mo | Registered: Mar 2002 | IP: Logged

Addix Metzatricity

Gold Member

Member # 30271

posted 05-21-2003 08:37 PM

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Did. I like 'em, but words aren't my thing. I need to actually 'hear' em. Right now it's just poetry to me.

Very sad poetry though. I do like it. Really.

--------------------

"Bass isn't just for breakfast anymore..."

http://www.mp3.com/Addix_Metzatricity

Posts: 700 | From: Charm City | Registered: Jul 2002 | IP: Logged

Anifa

Platinum Member

Member # 27160

posted 05-21-2003 09:37 PM

quote:

Originally posted by Addix Metzatricity:

Did. I like 'em, but words aren't my thing. I need to actually 'hear' em. Right now it's just poetry to me.

Very sad poetry though. I do like it. Really.

Yeah, I know, but I'm also keeping in mind what the MARKET has been moving. "I'm With You" by Avril, "Don't Let Me Get You" by Pink, and other negative songs.... it's a trend.

Wait till you hear the vocals, they will be interesting to say the least.

Might not be tonight that I get a chance to record, although, I need to take advantage of kids being gone. Right now I'm jacking around with Norton Antivirus and those jacked-up emails. NAV didn't detect a virus, but encountered an internal error......... grrrrrrr.... I hate having to mess with this stuff when my plans are music.

"

Hey I just wanted to say I thought this was supposed to be a collabo and fun--I dont think managers should be sending out lyrics without posting them here for all to see--seems like someone already has someone picked for their team--c'mon Anifa--post them...the draft hasn't even happened--

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ooooh... Slow down there tiger.

It's not what it looks like. Those lyrics are for a song I wrote earlier (which is part of the Keyboard Comp Vol. 4). This is a side thing. A serendipitous effect of this event.

Sorry if it seemed that way.

I agree that nothing should be done before teams are picked. And in this case, nothing has, I assure you.

"Bass isn't just for breakfast anymore..."

http://www.mp3.com/Addix_Metzatricity

Hey Diss, no pearls of sweat 'eh?

It's common practice to show interest in someone before a draft. Sometimes just to throw others off the track because they may take the mentioned party to keep the manager from drafting. I'm not saying that's what's going on but it's possible. The other thing is; Who's to know at this time who gets to pick in what order.

Besides, who's to say, if it's actually a wanted pick that gets accomplished, that it will work.

No Worries Mate....

Ah, Addix got in before I could post....

Our Joint

"When you come slam bang up against trouble, it never looks half as bad if you face up to it." The Duke...

Compact Diss,

This is an entirely DIFFERENT project where I wrote lyrics to a Addix's song "Meteor" which has already been included it the Keyboard Forums collection of works.

I don't have a problem posting the lyrics, SO THAT YOU WILL KNOW THAT I'M NOT TRYING TO BE SNEAKY AND WORK UNDER THE TABLE. Besides, with the draft picks being a random selection; I may or may not have the opportunity of working with Addix in a team setting.

I have absolutely "NO CLUE" as to who I will get and how the combination of musicians that end up on my team will dictate the genre. I just heard a DAMN GOOD piece of music and wanted an opportunity to work with a great musician; I'm not one for setting on my can when a good thing has presented itself.

This "IS" a collaborators network that is intended to bring people together for project works. I've been waiting forever for this forum to get some kind of life in it, and thanks to Brakka and Sylver, this Fantasy League has breathed life into "exactly what the forum was designed for"; musicians seeking to work together.

If you think that I'm going through all of this process just for attention; you are out of your mind. I'm here to meet SERIOUS PLAYERS... on or off of the field!!!

This league thing is somewhat fun, but I guarantee; I'm giving up a HELLUVA a lot of web designing time that I could be dedicating to the building and maintenance of "MY" international web site; which is GENERATING INCOME!!!

I'M HERE TO MEET AND WORK WITH GREAT MUSICIANS; I'M NOT HERE TO PLAY GAMES!!!

Call me out, if you will, but if you go back to the initial start of this entire thread; there were two times where the idea of this League were nearly dropped because of a lack of interest. Ask Brakka, Sylver, and Nursers who was the FIRST PERSON to stick their neck out to sign on as a manager.

I've also asked another player if he would be interested in working together in collaborative efforts... there will probably be many more that I will want to work with if they are game. As I've stated before, there is an entire WEALTH of talent entering into this project and it's giving exposure to those interested in working with others.

There are no prizes or awards......... just hard work... and hopefully a grand outcome.

lyrics were provided and now have been removed until further development.

You can take the man away from his music, but you can't take the music out of the man.

Books by Craig Anderton through Amazon

Sweetwater: Bruce Swedien\'s "Make Mine Music"

Originally posted by nursers:

All you need to know Brakka is that it involves nachos, a goat and a rainy night misunderstanding

Okay... If this is the type of collaboration you're going for, maybe I walked into the wrong room.... ;)

Switch out a gopher for the goat and I'm back in. :D

(Kenny Loggins voice:) "I'mmmmm allll-right. Don't nobody worry 'bout me. Why you gotta give me a fight? Why don't you just let me be..."

:freak:

It's easiest to find me on Facebook. Neil Bergman

Soundclick

fntstcsnd

Archived