Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

So, what's up with this place?

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...

dBunny,

What kind of collaboration are you seeking??? I know you're heavier rock, but I'm extremely versatile in writing styles and lyric structures. What tools do we need to do this online collaboration? I had a membership with TONOS but it was so fly-by-night that I asked that they not renew the membership. I've still got a couple months left on it, but I haven't used their site for over six months because I got burnt out on the nonsense; you'd work on a project to find out that Tonos hadn't weeded out obsolete project files of past members who no longer belonged. It was a good idea and concept, but really a poorly maintained operation. They had some el cheapo trax recorder, but I just used my MMJB to download and then dumped files into my Yammie analog to lay tracks... Prolly the long ended way to go about it.... but whatever works.

Let me know what you're looking for if you're interested. Got any music recordings needing vocals and lyrics?

You can take the man away from his music, but you can't take the music out of the man.

Books by Craig Anderton through Amazon

Sweetwater: Bruce Swedien\'s "Make Mine Music"

Hey, Coaster, that's Wewus's joke. OOOH you bad. :evil:

Anifa, I'm up for anything, if I can find the time. I've been doing remixes of other people's stuff lately, but am getting burnt out on that, so I'll have to get back into working on my own stuff again for a while. But, if anyone has any spare tracks laying around that they don't know what to do with, I'm game for messing with them. Whatever's clever.

Sometime later this year, when I have more time, I want to do an electronic collaboration with Nursers. I think that would be cool. :cool:

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Anifa - I have a piece that I have given to a few

Lyricist/vocalists over the past few years but

nobody came up with anything coherent :rolleyes:

If you want to hear it an take a creative stab

at turning it from just bedtracks to a song I would be up for that :D

It is a Paul Simon in his Graceland phase

kind of thing.

if it ain't broke don't fix it...

unless you need the overtime.

Originally posted by dBunny:

I agree. Who wants to collaborate? :thu:

Hey, I tried to send you an mp3 last night, just so you could give me your feedback on the arrangement, but I got an email back saying that you had exceeded you download limit; ie not neccessarily that I sent you too big of a file. It's a song I have lost all perspective on. :D

Want mix/tracking feedback? Checkout "The Fade"-

www.grand-designs.cc/mmforum/index.php

The soon-to-be home of the "12 Bar-Blues Project"

Originally posted by dBunny:

GT3 - Try again. I just cleared out some space in my account.

I am uploading it, but it's going to take awhile, about 40 min- sending it to you and loudist to get some feedback.

I think the intro and ending sections may be running too long, but then I have had people comment that the intro really isn't too long. I'm kind of unsure. Any other comments about the arrangement, tones, mix, are more than welcome.

Want mix/tracking feedback? Checkout "The Fade"-

www.grand-designs.cc/mmforum/index.php

The soon-to-be home of the "12 Bar-Blues Project"

Archived