Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

Listen to this!

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by nursers:

Hi F-Fog - are you going to contribute to this forum or just promoting your music?

Eh..I'm not sure. I just thought this would be the right forum to get opinions about our music from people who are musicians themselves.Is it promotion? Well if somebody likes our music and finds it this way then I'm not certainly against it. :)

ok - well it's just usual for people to introduce themselves etc before plugging their music...

but welcome, and you may want to check out Craig Anderton's forum - he has a specific thread here

where you can have people listen to your music.

Welcome :)

Originally posted by nursers:

ok - well it's just usual for people to introduce themselves etc before plugging their music...

but welcome, and you may want to check out Craig Anderton's forum - he has a specific thread here

where you can have people listen to your music.

Welcome :)

I'm sorry. Of course I should have introduce myse band and myself. :( I'll put some introduction to the thread you mentioned. Thank you for your advice. :)

• 2 weeks later...
Originally posted by F_Fog:

Hello everybody. Here's a nice piece of music I'd like you to listen and tell your opinion about it.

http://www.soundmen.net/bands/Fairytale_s_Fog/Wheel_of_time.mp3

Visit also in www.mp3.com. Search word "fairytale".

Sounds real good F_Fog. Keep on writing music and good luck to you and your band.

Thank you already.

The butter wouldn't melt so I put it in a pie.

Archived