Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

Gotta Disappear For A While

Rob, I lost my Dad last year, so I do understand. My prayers are with you and your family. Be blessed, Jason

Yamaha (Motif XS7, Motif 6, TX81Z), Korg (R3, Triton-R), Roland (XP-30, D-50, Juno 6, P-330). Novation A Station, Arturia Analog Experience Factory 32

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Rob, I'm so sorry to hear of your loss and hope to see you online again soon - we're all here for ya. Glad you did get that extra few months to spend with your dad - I hope you got to say everything to him that lots of people never get around to telling their loved ones.

[quote]Originally posted by Lee Flier: [b]I hope you got to say everything to him that lots of people never get around to telling their loved ones.[/b][/quote]Yeah, I got to tell him to stop shitting so much and to stop peeing on himself. It was truly magical :) -- Rob
I have the mind of a criminal genius.....I keep it in the freezer next to mother.

Rob, take care bro, and please come back soon.
The alchemy of the masters moving molecules of air, we capture by moving particles of iron, so that the poetry of the ancients will echo into the future.

Rob, So sorry to hear about your loss. My prayers for you and your family. Use those Bugs quotes (when you're alone) to keep going, and I hope you'll make it back here... Tom

www.stoneflyrocks.com

Acoustic Color

Be practical as well as generous in your ideals. Keep your eyes on the stars and keep your feet on the ground. - Theodore Roosevelt

Hang in there. I lost my father 10 years ago. I still think about him everyday. As long as you remember him, he's not really gone. A piece of him is inside your heart. Stay strong and may God comfort you and your family in your time of loss. Peace.

Archived