Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

AnyOne Drumming for Memorial Day?

djarrett

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Traveling to Shreveport, LA for a four day gig with Tom Davis. I leave Sunday morning and return on Thursday.

Yeah, I get to use those Anvil road cases I bought! They've been sitting here for almost 6 months collecting dust! LOL

Catch you all when I get back!

Peace,

Bartman

------------------

Bart Elliott

http://bartelliott.com

Drummer Cafe - community drum & percussion forum

I keep telling our drummer about this forum...he's always too busy scouring pawn shops and sales for trophy vintage drum gear (and he's found some, too). He'll get over here one of these days...

But we're taking the weekend off. A lot of clubs here in the KC area downplay their Memorial Day bands...attendance goes way down. Everyone's off doing their own thing. How's it in your area?

"Cisco Kid, was a friend of mine"

Hey, Tedster!

Things in Nashville are quiet this weekend.

I did an unplugged (bassdrum/jungle snare) at the BlueBird Cafe' on Wednesday night. (a Record Label Showcase)

It was cool.

Anyone else?

DJ (Dendy)

Yep, I think they roll up the sidewalks on Memorial Day in a lot of towns. We didn't do anything as prestigious as the famous Bluebird Cafe...but we did have a nice barbecue, which inevitably turned musical...

Those things would be the ultimate in fun if you got the whole Musicplayer.com forum crew together! All the key folks, guitar folks, bass folks, and drum folks. All the prog folks could jam, then the blues folks, etc...

Could I be the warmup act with my kazoo? http://www.musicplayer.com/ubb/biggrin.gif

Archived