Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

A Fine Pairing of Amazonian Proportions (no, not that...!)

This is way too fun to keep to myself!! Sometimes, Amazon offers special sales to try and entice us, the customer, to purchase another CD, pairing another CD that someone might be interested in as well. Say, for example, if someone did a search on Parliament, you might find a special deal, pairing them with Funkadelic; George Harrison, maybe hooked together with The Beatles. Makes sense, right? I did a search to find "Royal Court Music from Uganda", field recordings of early 1950s indigenous music by Hugh Tracey. I believe Amazon has really outdone itself this time with this stunning pair of musical offerings!!!!! Check THIS out... [url=http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/B00003GPQ8/qid%3D1028006978/sr%3D11-1/ref%3Dsr%5F11%5F1/103-2154088-5349405]http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/B00003GPQ8/qid%3D1028 006978/sr%3D11-1/ref%3Dsr%5F11%5F1/103-2154088-5349405[/url] AMAZON, STAND UP AND TAKE A BOW!!! :)

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply
[quote]Originally posted by sunsetman: [b]Hilarious!! Yeah I'm gonna buy me some Ugandan Court music, and while I'm at it, why not grab a Nirvana album too?[/b][/quote]THAT was exactly what I was thinking... :eek:

Músico, Productor, Ingeniero, Tecnólogo

Senior Product Manager, América Latina y Caribe - PreSonus

at Fender Musical Instruments Company

Instagram: guslozada

Facebook: Lozada - Música y Tecnología

www.guslozada.com

[b]UGANDA[/b] had a dictator in the 70's named [b]Idi [/b]Amin. [b]Eydie [/b]Gorme had a few hits with her husband Steve [b]Lawrence[/b]. [b]Lawrence[/b] Fishburne was in [b]School[/b] Daze. [b]School[/b] kids used to love MAD magazine's Alfred E. [b]Newman[/b]. Paul [b]Newman[/b] was in [b]Butch[/b] Cassidy & the Sundance Kid. [b]Butch[/b] Vig produced Nirvana's [b]NEVERMIND[/b].

[quote]Originally posted by ....wager47: [b][b]UGANDA[/b] had a dictator in the 70's named [b]Idi [/b]Amin. [b]Eydie [/b]Gorme had a few hits with her husband Steve [b]Lawrence[/b]. [b]Lawrence[/b] Fishburne was in [b]School[/b] Daze. [b]School[/b] kids used to love MAD magazine's Alfred E. [b]Newman[/b]. Paul [b]Newman[/b] was in [b]Butch[/b] Cassidy & the Sundance Kid. [b]Butch[/b] Vig produced Nirvana's [b]NEVERMIND[/b].[/b][/quote]Wager, you're seriously warped. :D
"Cisco Kid, was a friend of mine"

That is classic. Wager, I'm glad to see that someone is on Amazon's wavelength. Ken, we have GOT to meet & do some listening together, I think we share some musical tastes. Since you work in Glendale maybe you should come by after work one day, we can partake in some good food & music.

Paul Berolzheimer

Progenitor of 2 amazing sound sources

Archived