Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

Your Help Needed! Disaster Relief SSS style!

Shars

Guys

We need your help.

The more people willing to get involved with as many skills as possible the better.

As you may know, the last few days have seen many die from the Tsunam wave that hit the Asian Islands.

PLease can you all dig deep and help us on the Collaboration Corner thread to record and get a track out to raise money, if possible, that may help people.

Please see HERE to help if you can, be it with getting the right people onboard or even by adding a little vocal on the track.

We all must help where we can be it small or large but we must all count ourselves lucky aswell and help those less fortunate who have lost families,friends and livelyhoods from this disaster.

Thank You.

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

After all the jingoistic, ultranational, caustic crap with the Darrel Abbot and the Schecter ad threads, it's nice to see a thread like this.

I only wish I had something that remotely resembled talent and/or ability so that I may contribute in some small way.

Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn

After reading this thread I realized I should do something to help. Something that really matters. I really can't offer any talent other than working with my hands so I am actively seeking a realistic way to get to the hard hit areas and help with the rebuilding process. I have contacted the IRC and the United Way and expect replies. Anybody want to go pound nails?

"He is to music what Stevie Wonder is to photography." getz76

I have nothing nice to say so . . .

Archived