Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

Anyone want a boat-load of audio magazines?

I'm clearing out a bunch of stuff... I've got EM, Mix, EQ, and a few other types of old magazines starting from 1996... Kind of a mix of stuff... some have pages missing but mostly they haven't been touched. Some have some nifty stories and tips (I can't even count the times I found a picture of Craig!). A good start of info for someone.... If you're in the LA area and want them... lemme know... otherwise they're going to be thrown out this week. I've got maybe... 100-150 magazines... FREE! :D Takers? Valky

Valkyrie Sound:

http://www.vsoundinc.com

Now at TSUTAYA USA:

http://www.tsutayausa.com

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I would like to have those magazines but the truth is I don't know how to read. I have a class from the local community college come over and read this forum to me and then we make up funny answers. I don't think they would have the time to read the magazines to me.

Hey All, I also have several hundred magazines waiting around that I often turn to but I would like to get rid of them. But I`m not giving them away for FREE. Every magazine is in excellent condition. I have MIX and EM mags from `92, Keyboard and Recording (aka Home and Studio Recording) back to `91. Anyone interested, let me know. $25 / year. S&H on you. Peace, Ernest

:) Well, I live in Norway... :( But of course, if you REALLY really want to you can send them to me and I'll pay for shipping and a little for the effort through PayPal or something ;)

-Joachim Dyndale

--------------------

Einstein: The difference between genius and stupidity is: Genius has limits

My Blog...

Archived