Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

A thread of peace & harmony

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I'm mellow :) no egos, spammers, religionists, bigots, idiots or racists here yet. I think I'll just chant my mantra (death to Alsihad) for a while and chill out ;)
"That's what the internet is for. Slandering others anonymously." - Banky Edwards.

That's a great picture, hehe. Okay, a peace thread, that's very cool. I have to admit, anonymous trolls get me to bite often, maybe because my dad would have knocked me upside the head very hard for such ignomious behavior and I still don't "get it" that people who are grown up enough to type could do such things. Anyway... all right. -Cameron Bobro PS. I LIKE weapons, owned some myself, but I like musical instruments so much better. :)

[quote]Originally posted by Taliban: [b]bloody wankers! i piss on your goat[/b][/quote][img]http://www.creative-services.com/personal/bbimages/beavis4.gif[/img] "I AM THE GREAT KORN-TROLLIO!!!"
0096 2251 2110 8105

If you ever met any real hippies, they were cool people. Around my part of the country their were mostly rednecks with long hair and criminals with long hair. Real hippies were all about live and let live and seeing an alternate side to things. Peace Man. It's an unsophisticated view of the world but one which still has merit. A believe in some of their ideals and if I find out who The Taliban is I'll kick his ass from here to Kabul.

Speaking of hippies, if anyone ever wants to get magically transported back to the 60's all you have to do is visit Eugene, Oregon. Seriously, you've never seen as many VW beetles and vans in your life :D .

[quote]Originally posted by Dillweed: [b]Speaking of hippies, if anyone ever wants to get magically transported back to the 60's all you have to do is visit Eugene, Oregon. Seriously, you've never seen as many VW beetles and vans in your life :D .[/b][/quote]Bromo...now there's a drug. :D :mad: :love: Created at Reed college if I'm not mistaken. Hm Oregon... ignore this post. -Bobro

I'll post for peace :thu: Having just spent the last 5 weeks doing my crucifixion/passion play, and reading the newspapers, I'm thinking peace is the way to go. Tom

www.stoneflyrocks.com

Acoustic Color

Be practical as well as generous in your ideals. Keep your eyes on the stars and keep your feet on the ground. - Theodore Roosevelt

Peace beats war, hands down. Anyone who is half way sane and has ever seen war doesn't want to see it again. But even more important than peace is peace with freedom. If you can't have freedom because some Taliban / Al Qaeda trash wants to kill innocent people, then stoping them is the priority. Peacefully if possible, and by "kicking their ass all the way back to Kabul" if there's no other option. Peace. If necessary, peace and freedom through superior training and firepower. :eek: :p :wave:

I think we'd be better off if we just legalized weed. People don't smoke and rob conveinince stores. They go just to buy doritos, then sit around and say how we should all be nicer.
I really don't know what to put here.

Archived