Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

OT: Got my Signature working...pretty clever

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply
[quote]Originally posted by Soundcrafter: [b]or not...boo urns[/b][/quote]No Sir, it is NOT working...

Músico, Productor, Ingeniero, Tecnólogo

Senior Product Manager, América Latina y Caribe - PreSonus

at Fender Musical Instruments Company

Instagram: guslozada

Facebook: Lozada - Música y Tecnología

www.guslozada.com

For those curious...: [img]http://jsoft.ca/benscrap/scrafter.JPG[/img] :thu: Cool Idea, SoundCrafter !

Músico, Productor, Ingeniero, Tecnólogo

Senior Product Manager, América Latina y Caribe - PreSonus

at Fender Musical Instruments Company

Instagram: guslozada

Facebook: Lozada - Música y Tecnología

www.guslozada.com

[quote]Originally posted by Tedster: [b]Yeah, dagnabbit...Rob, I like the idea that YaBB has for image tags. It's a lot of fun. Is this at all possible with UBB?[/b][/quote]You can use UBB Code...there appears to be a bug with certain cases of UBB Code in a signature...working on finding the fix...

[quote]Originally posted by Tedster: [b]Yeah, dagnabbit...Rob, I like the idea that YaBB has for image tags. It's a lot of fun. Is this at all possible with UBB? Looks like I picked the wrong week to quit sniffing glue... [/b][/quote]Tedster, that's got to be one of my favorite lines from a VERY funny movie! Cereal and soapbox, VERY COOL! (Now I've got to figure out this signature thing - it looks very cool! What's the proceedure? ;) )

Holy shit I'm A techno luddite ,I just figured out how to do the quote do da thingy when posting a reply .Thank goodness my recorder has those easy to understand symbols on the buttons,computers are so confusing..
I once had a quasi-religious experience..then I realised I'd turned up the volume.

My signature does not show up on my posts for some reason. I have a signature entered on my profile page, but it does not show up on my posts for some reason (OK, I'll stop saying that now). I would like to add an image to my signature the way some of y'all do. Any suggestions on how to do this? The image is posted on my mp3.com page. I imagine there is some trickery involved to link it to my signature. I saw it explained once, but was not taking notes at the time. Thanks in advance! E

Eric Vincent (ASCAP)

www.curvedominant.com

Archived