Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

New Instant Graemlins!

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply
[quote]Originally posted by kudyba: [b] Hey don't forget that there's that Instant UBB Code below to help you all with things like lists, email addresses, and URL's...cool shortcuts if you haven't tried it...[/b][/quote]Thanks, Rob! You are ... [list] [*] one helluva guy [*] a top notch admin [*] kinda tall for a computer geek [*] all of the above [/list] :D :cool: :D

The Black Knight always triumphs!

[quote]Originally posted by Dave Bryce: [b]Hey, Rob...couldja please add this guy, too? [img]http://216.40.201.240/s/otn/wink/thumb.gif[/img] He's a fave.... [/b][/quote]Done...I hope all these new guys don't slow us down too much, but they're all around 1 KB...

• 4 months later...
[quote]Originally posted by wager47: [b]are you trying to turn us all into 21st Century GERMs? [/b][/quote]what the heck did i mean by that? it must have been a reference to something in another thread, or i'm a dork. hey nurse, dragging up old threads again? you need a graphics program to make your own (or frankenstein existing ones). they need to be GIFs to use transparency, otherwise they'll be in a white box. for mac, you can use gifbuilder or imageready to animate.

Archived