Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

Alanis Morissette Lyric Generator and interesting review of BS' Crossroads

[url=http://brunching.com/toys/toy-alanislyrics.html]Alanis Morissette Lyric Generator[/url] good for another laugh and an interesting review of [url=http://brunching.com/selfmade/crossroads.html]Britney\'s Crossroads movie[/url] .

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Does Anybody remember the "first" Crossroads Movie that was about a young aspiring blues Guitarist (Ralph Maccio) in search of Robert Johnson's Harmonica player? The audience was treated with great blues guitar from Ry Cooder, and Some good heavy rock guitar of Steve Vai.

[quote]Originally posted by JLsound: [b]Does Anybody remember the "first" Crossroads Movie that was about a young aspiring blues Guitarist (Ralph Maccio) in search of Robert Johnson's Harmonica player? The audience was treated with great blues guitar from Ry Cooder, and Some good heavy rock guitar of Steve Vai.[/b][/quote]Yeah, the real Crossroads was great. At least the last scene in the movie with Ry Cooder and Steve Vai ;) . Speaking of online generators, anyone ever look at [url=http://rinkworks.com/dialect/]The Dialectizer[/url] ? This thing is funny as hell :D .

Check out my song guys via Alanis generation. Why" Fakers, clothes, cars Why God, Why? Clothes, rings, Superficiality Why God, Why? What have I done to deserve this black horror? Surrounded on all sides with the Hell of Superficiality Like a Shakespeare character, I'm wordy and alone Why God, Why? Watches, fakers, mansions Why God, Why? Superficiality, mansions, cars Why God, Why? What have I done to deserve this black disaster that is my life? Surrounded on all sides with the Hell of Superficiality Like a Shakespeare character, I'm wordy and alone Why God, Why? What have I done to deserve this black misery? Surrounded on all sides with the Hell of Superficiality Like a Shakespeare character, I'm wordy and alone Why God, Why? Why God, Why? Why God, Why? Why God, Why? Why God, Why? LMAOARAOTF Namaste Jedi

"All conditioned things are impermanent. Work out your own salvation with diligence."

The Buddha's Last Words

R.I.P. RobT

This is what happens when you run the above through the Dialectizer. Check out mah song guys via Alanis junerashun. Whuffo'" Fakers, clo'es, cars Whuffo' God, Whuffo'? Clo'es, rin's, Superficiality Whuffo' God, Whuffo'? Whut in tarnation haf ah done t'desarve this hyar black ho'ro'? Surroun'ed on all sides wif th' Hell of Superficiality Like a Shakespeare chareecker, ah's wo'dy an' alone Whuffo' God, Whuffo'? Watches, fakers, manshuns Whuffo' God, Whuffo'? Superficiality, manshuns, cars Whuffo' God, Whuffo'? Whut in tarnation haf ah done t'desarve this hyar black disaster thet is mah life? Surroun'ed on all sides wif th' Hell of Superficiality Like a Shakespeare chareecker, ah's wo'dy an' alone Whuffo' God, Whuffo'? Whut in tarnation haf ah done t'desarve this hyar black mizzuy? Surroun'ed on all sides wif th' Hell of Superficiality Like a Shakespeare chareecker, ah's wo'dy an' alone Whuffo' God, Whuffo'? Whuffo' God, Whuffo'? Whuffo' God, Whuffo'? Whuffo' God, Whuffo'? Whuffo' God, Whuffo'? :D -Danny

Grace, Peace, V, and Hz,

Danny

Danny that was funny as hell. Jedi

"All conditioned things are impermanent. Work out your own salvation with diligence."

The Buddha's Last Words

R.I.P. RobT

Frmthe "Crossroads" review: [quote] Crossroads Rated: PG-13 Directed By: Tamra Davis Starring: Britney Spears. Her belly-button. Her thighs. Her delicate hands. Her luscious lips. And some other parts of her well-marketed, spell-bindingly curvaceous body. [/quote]Well, it least it has [i]some[/i] redeeming qualities... :eek: ----------------- KHAN (me so horny)
So Many Drummers. So Little Time...

Archived