Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Talk about sucks, Wewus!

I've been trying to post there for an hour. The damn BBS software has me in some nightmare, endless loop! :mad:

I login. Go to your thread and hit "post reply", fill in my reply and hit "reply" and the MF'in' software tells me I'm not logged in! So I login.. AGAIN, and it tells me there was no valid thread associated with my reply! :mad::mad:

Maybe I won't see you guys on the other side. :rolleyes:

It's easiest to find me on Facebook. Neil Bergman

Soundclick

fntstcsnd

According to what I saw, nothing worse than what he's been doing here for the past three years....

Why isn't the person that started this thread banned?? Why wasn't that thread deleted....hmm. Something fishy is going on over there..

0096 2251 2110 8105

Originally posted by FoxTick:

According to what I saw, nothing worse than what he's been doing here for the past three years....

Why isn't the person that started this thread banned?? Why wasn't that thread deleted....hmm. Something fishy is going on over there..

Sheesh...looks like we're in for a smooth transition. :eek:

Wewus already got banned :confused:

Apparently so, although I got no warning or notification I can no longer access The Forums. What a fun place.

I was just goofing around with those guys. Like Fox said what happened was nothing that doesn't happen here every day.

Yup, this is going to be very interesting to say the least.

Cheers!

Spencer

"I prefer to beat my opponents the old-fashioned way....BRUTALLY!!!!"

my, what a wonderful place.

Kinda like losing your home in a tornado and having to go live with your relatives in the trailer park. Your cousins torture kittens, your aunt has a collection of miniature spoons from every State Fair since 1951, and your uncle's 'now quite right' since he fell into the Combine.

Yeah, this'll be fun.

Wewus, I don't hold you responsible.

(or do I?)

peace,

Tim from Jersey

Play. Just play.

Kinda like losing your home in a tornado and having to go live with your relatives in the trailer park. Your cousins torture kittens, your aunt has a collection of miniature spoons from every State Fair since 1951, and your uncle's 'now quite right' since he fell into the Combine.

Hehehe...... :D:D:D:rolleyes:

William F. Turner

Songwriter

turnersongs

Sometimes the truth is rude...

tough shit... get used to it.

I just can't get my head around the vibe of that place yet....

Seriously - WTF?!

I've posted in 2 threads (Wewus' and the "new People") and both have been deleted.... I starting to see a pattern.

Cheers!

Spencer

"I prefer to beat my opponents the old-fashioned way....BRUTALLY!!!!"

I plan on camping down where the recording and software and such forums are. I've been lookin at that OJ forum for kicks. The toilets are dirty.

Anxious to see exactly where Craigs campground is gonna be. :cool:

William F. Turner

Songwriter

turnersongs

Sometimes the truth is rude...

tough shit... get used to it.

Archived