Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

Those crazy kids today....

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

HEY KID...PLAY WIPEOUT! :freak:

Holy Mother of God!

He doesn't need to play gigs...he can start touring as a percussion clinician. As I said when I saw that clip of the 10 year old (or whatever, maybe even younger) shredder, music is one of two areas where child prodigies seem to abound...the other being chess.

Hey kid, hook up with Victor Wooten. :D

"Cisco Kid, was a friend of mine"

Originally posted by Lee Flier:

Holy... freaking... cow.

Stuff like this gives me lots of hope for the next generation. :thu:

Stuff like this makes me want to jump from an airplane without parachute :D:(

I was trying to find something wrong with him for not to feel so bad about my skill in the keyboard, and the only thing I could though was "he lacks musicality, hes fast though" but in the second half musicality mets rudiments and he is really fast. wow!

The best thing is that he seems like hes enjoying it, many kids like him performs with a face of being tortured.

I had to give up; 54 minutes on the download, and I was only 3/4's of the way through it. Too much time.

Pretty interesting. I would have much preferred to listen to grooves for that whole time than a bunch of splattery drum-bashing with a groove thrown in for effect.

Kid's good though, for sure.

I've upped my standards; now, up yours.

My take is, the kid is great at what he does.

I'd love to see, and hear, him with a band, that would really tell the story.

There was just too much non-melodic, to my ears, stuff going on. Offramp hits it with his splattery drum bashing with a groove thrown in for effect remark.

Our Joint

"When you come slam bang up against trouble, it never looks half as bad if you face up to it." The Duke...

Piss on it....I give up! Anyone wanna buy some drums? They're in good shape except that they're splattered with the sweat of hope and the blood and tears of broken dreams.....other than that they're fine. :thu:

That kid wailed! And based on the grooves I heard him play, and his excellent dynamic control, I have no doubt that he would wail equally well behind any band. Damn!

Super 8

Hear my stuff here

Archived