Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

I just watched a gold cap and gown march down the aisle...

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

http://tedster.net/lindsaysenior1b.jpg

You gave her a Les Paul for graduation?

wow what a dad...congrats ya ol fart now its

time to live it up. :thu:

The story of life is quicker then the blink of an eye, the story of love is hello, goodbye.

Originally posted by Gator Wing:

BTW, I can get you an application to the University of Florida if Lindsay is interested in an excellent college.

I think you meant to say "Florida STATE University", didn't you? But then, can't expect you Gators to catch all of your errors, then... :D:D:D

Actually, that's MY Les Paul that she THINKS is hers. You can't see it (except for a little smidge of maple fretboard) but her guitar is a Strat.

Sigh... :D

"Cisco Kid, was a friend of mine"

I haven't replied to this thread because I'm in denial that one day, my daughter will be walking out the door to start her own life without parents...

My daughter is just the best, I never thought I would love being a dad so much. She was born the same year as SSS and I remember my first post after coming back from the hospital. It was a community back then too, a little smaller but just as supportive. Now she's 10 years old, tall, beautiful, and smart. She's just starting to hit the teen-ager thing, though, so Tedster -- you might be getting some PMs for tech support....

Archived