Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

Aardvark's last gasp

Well, the unfourtunate few of us who own any Aardvark gear don't have anyone to yell at anymore.

They just let thier domain name expire, and I think that's that for them.

Well, it's not like I thought they would ever fix thier driver problems. I guess their inability to come up with stable software did them in.

Oh, and I'd stay away from all that Aarvark gear that is about to go on sale.

I really don't know what to put here.

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 months later...
Any update on this company? I have an Aardvark Direct Pro 24/96, and went looking to see if there might be an updated driver, and the web page comes up as "The page cannot be displayed". Is this a web site/URL/page problem, or is Aardvark gone?

Blessed Howitzer of Sweet Reason

,-)

You guys had me scared for a minute there. I tell you though that my next card will not be an Aardvark. There is a guy there named Ben who will help you if have driver issues. I know where there headquarters is at in Ann Arbor and am not afraid to just walk in there when I have problem. Anyway, if the problem you guys have had is the channel flip problem, they have a fix. For some damn reason they haven't added it to their drivers. Overall I have like my card 20/20 plus but its getting old and the outputs are getting sketchy. Its time. I've been eyeing up the Motu 24 I/O, and/or RME plus a Tascam harddisk 24 thingy. The latter would be more expensive, but nice for portability.

Together all sing their different songs in union - the Uni-verse.

My Current Project

Archived