Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

OT That's enough out of Canada

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Really. Even though it is $50,000 US, that's still not nearly enough to convince me to eat the poisonous shit they serve up on that hsow. I will say this - -Joe Rogan's a funny SOB on FF.

Cheers!

Spencer

"I prefer to beat my opponents the old-fashioned way....BRUTALLY!!!!"

Originally posted by Spencer Crewe:

There are 'Fog Conventions" held here annually for christ sake :eek:

Wow, I think I just found next year's vacation.

What exactly does one dew (har!) at a "Fog Convention"??? :confused: Do they have guest speakers? Formal dinners and Social Hours? Do they have booths with Fog pencils, pads, paperweights and visors? This really has picqued my curiosity! :D

Botch

"Eccentric language often is symptomatic of peculiar thinking" - George Will

www.puddlestone.net

To be fair, there have only been two. There might be another one in the spring - not sure though.

Basically, a pile of meteorologists and other weather experts get together to talk about the abnormal amount of fog that we get, and hypothesize about possible causes. They also collect samples of the moisture; weather permitting of course.

Then, when night falls, they go get loaded on George Street.... :thu::D

I'll see if I can't dig up a bit more info from city hall on this (the convention, not the boozing - I'm well aware of that part!).

Cheers!

Spencer

"I prefer to beat my opponents the old-fashioned way....BRUTALLY!!!!"

I thought a fog convention was where one put on one's Foghat. :D
**Standard Disclaimer** Ya gotta watch da Ouizel, as he often posts complete and utter BS. In this case however, He just might be right. Eagles may soar, but Ouizels don't get sucked into jet engines.

Archived