Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

This is the REAL Deal! The Most Awesome and Comfortable Guitar Stool Ever!

Samuel

Hey fellow guitar enthusiasts!

I just have to share my excitement about this new guitar stool I’ve recently discovered—it's honestly a game-changer! 😍 If you’re a fan of combining comfort with style, and it even has a built-in guitar stand,this is the stool you need.

First off, the ergonomic design is out of this world. The curves of this stool not only look fantastic but also provide unparalleled support, making long practice sessions a breeze. The seat is incredibly comfortable, and the craftsmanship is top-notch.

But here’s the kicker: it's constructed with traditional mortise and tenon joints—yes, you read that right! This classic technique adds not just to the durability but also to the aesthetic appeal of the stool. It feels sturdy and elegant all at once

Music Video GIF by Tyler Hubbard.

The downside is that the price is a bit steep at $459, but it matches my guitar perfectly. The walnut wood is extremely sturdy, and I plan to use it for 20 years.

The height and seating posture are perfectly adjusted to keep you playing effortlessly for hours. It pairs beautifully with my guitar, enhancing my entire playing experience. After using it for a month, I’m still absolutely in love with it.

I have no affiliation with them other than being a satisfied customer.

Check it out at www.nakupenda.co

Rock on! 🎸

• Like 2

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On 7/26/2024 at 11:42 AM, Samuel said:

I just have to share my excitement about this new guitar stool...

Music Video GIF by Tyler Hubbard.

You've got to be kidding me... What about when other people waiting for the bus come and sit on the bench?

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

Ask yourself- What Would Ren and Stimpy Do?

~ Caevan James-Michael Miller-O'Shite ~

_ ___ _ Leprechaun, Esquire _ ___ _

That stool sounds amazing! The combination of comfort, style, and functionality with a built-in stand is perfect for long practice sessions. The traditional mortise and tenon joints are a great touch for durability and aesthetics. I might have to look into getting one myself—thanks for sharing!

• Like 2

@Samuel the og post looks like a perfect rickroll…
All snark aside… it is an interestingly designed piece of furniture. Although I would prefer a side rest, and not on the back.

Felt a little disappointed its not an actual park bench! 😢

image.thumb.jpeg.d1e79a40fab3edb7deb10d9265175b13.jpeg

PEACE

_
_
_

• Like 1

When musical machines communicate, we had better listen…

http://youtube.com/@ecoutezpourentendre

6 hours ago, Thethirdapple said:

@Samuel the og post looks like a perfect rickroll…
All snark aside… it is an interestingly designed piece of furniture. Although I would prefer a side rest, and not on the back.

Felt a little disappointed its not an actual park bench! 😢

image.thumb.jpeg.d1e79a40fab3edb7deb10d9265175b13.jpeg

PEACE

_
_
_

I know a few guys who would look at that and say "I can make that".

• Like 4
I rock; therefore, I am.