Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

Basic 76-key controller

And D70's keybed, yet another red glue disaster waiting to happen (A70 too if I remember correctly...).

"You live every day. You only die once."

Where is Major Tom?

- - - - -

PC3, HX3 w. B4D, 61SLMkII, SL73, Prologue 16, KingKORG, Opsix, MPC Key 37, DM12D, Argon8m, EX5R, Toraiz AS-1, IK Uno, Toraiz SP-16, Erica LXR-02, QY-700, SQ64, Beatstep Pro

Sounds like maybe an A37 is in my future if I can find one at a good price.  I think I paid something like $450 for the A70 including the ATA SBK hard shell case.

Dan

Acoustic/Electric stringed instruments ranging from 4 to 230 strings, hammered, picked, fingered, slapped, and plucked. Analog and Digital Electronic instruments, reeds, and throat/mouth.

2 hours ago, J. Dan said:

Sounds like maybe an A37 is in my future if I can find one at a good price.  I think I paid something like $450 for the A70 including the ATA SBK hard shell case.

$59

https://reverb.com/item/79999377-roland-a-37-midi-keyboard-controller

• Like 1

local: Korg Nautilus 61 AT | Yamaha MODX8

away: GigPerformer | 16" MBP M1 Max

home: Kawai RX-2 | Korg D1 | Roland Fantom X7

22 hours ago, vonnor said:

Roland had another model with the same form factor and chassis as the D-70 iirc. Can't remember the model though. Any help?

~ vonnor

I was thinking of the JV-90.

• Like 1

Gear:

Hardware: Nord Stage4, Korg Kronos 2, Novation Summit

Software: Cantabile 3, Halion Sonic 3 and assorted VST plug-ins.

Guitar Center has a used A37 for around $230.   Good deal?  A case can be more expensive than that so without a case I’m not sure.

• Like 1

Dan

Acoustic/Electric stringed instruments ranging from 4 to 230 strings, hammered, picked, fingered, slapped, and plucked. Analog and Digital Electronic instruments, reeds, and throat/mouth.

1 hour ago, J. Dan said:

Guitar Center has a used A37 for around $230.   Good deal?  A case can be more expensive than that so without a case I’m not sure.

They seem to go from $150 and upwards so if it's in good condition it could be an okay deal.

"You live every day. You only die once."

Where is Major Tom?

- - - - -

PC3, HX3 w. B4D, 61SLMkII, SL73, Prologue 16, KingKORG, Opsix, MPC Key 37, DM12D, Argon8m, EX5R, Toraiz AS-1, IK Uno, Toraiz SP-16, Erica LXR-02, QY-700, SQ64, Beatstep Pro

8 hours ago, J. Dan said:

A used A37 doesn't require an ATA-approved flight case especially for local gigs. Grab a 50 dollar gig bag and keep it moving.😁😎

• Like 1

PD

"The greatest thing you'll ever learn, is just to love and be loved in return."--E. Ahbez "Nature Boy"

14 hours ago, J. Dan said:

tbh, I'd be concerned about the quality of the keybed after so much time - but then again, I think Syntaur and Parts is Parts, both have replacement Roland key contact strips

There is no luck - luck is simply the confluence of circumstance and co-incidence...

Time is the final arbiter for all things