Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

Cheap multi-platform setlist apps?

I'm looking for a multi-platform (IOS, Android, Windows) application for set lists & lead sheets.  So far, the only candidates are Mobilesheets and BandHelper (and the latter is web-only for Windows, and has lots of limitations, though perhaps I can run it on an Android emulator.)

This is for a duet gig where I'm the side man on keyboards for a guitarist/vocalist doing popular covers, where I want to prepare material for sub keyboard players.  Windows is a requirement because that's what I use.  (I want to make it easy because I want to gig less than the leader, and we have at least one candidate with the skills and interest.)

I wouldn't need much in the way of features, other than a couple formats for the sheets (some singer/songwriter style lyrics with chords, others more like leadsheet format, with added notes.)  The ability to print them all would be nice too, so I can just hand a notebook to anyone who doesn't plan to use a device.  And of course, the ability to easily set up a set list.

The ability to change keys would be good, but in general not required for this case -- but it's something I'd like to have in general.

Thanks, though I guess I should have listed the apps that I checked that didn't support enough platforms.  Setlist Helper is Android or Apple but not Windows.

And I don't think I want to have to bother with an Android emulator, after looking into it.

Songbookpro

I just started using it and its my first use of such a program. Im not an expert on it but have made it do some complicated things i wanted that others dont seem to want because they simply dont read bars. Im so new to it I did my first duo practise with it last friday after a few weeks of experimenting with it and converting my charts from rich text format. 

Most people seem to use these things for simple chord over lyric pages such as from ultimate guitar. Which i believe you can also download directly in realtime while gigging mistakes and all. Or you can take it from a word document sent to you or in your computer.

Ultimate guitar style is where the chords is lined up above the lyric the chord changes at. God i hate that. In this format it changes keys easily. It also supports the key within a lyric style. Both i find lacking. So I write mine within bars.

I find those chord over lyrics useless as there are no way of knowing bar structures and timing but I managed to get it to display virtually how i would write a bar chart and still be able to change those chords if the song needed transposing. Ironically on its well populated fbook group it seems Ive only read one other who prefers to have bars displayed rather than  the simplistic guitar chord over lyrics format. 

It also supports pdf files viewing but obviously you cant change chords

And its only a one time payment of  12 aussie dollars about half that in US dolleredoos for each platform. So you have 3 platforms thats 3 one off  payments but its cheap. But apparently you can have 1 platform but send to band members on their other platform by syncing I believe. 

You can run an android tablet as i have done and also load it on your phone which ive just done but not populated it yet and it doesnt cost more as long as you are using the same google account.

It also has a trial setup of 12 songs using the full enchiladas for free for ever. Once you reach 12 songs you cant add anymore. 

Support from the fbook group seems the only support available though.

Hope this might help