Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

80s techno-pop: which synths were used here?

Some are clear for me, others not so.

That Spanish band is called Azul y Negro (Blue and Black). BTW, they are still active!

The first theme, Isadora, was one of my teenager years favourite. Yes, it is pretty simple 😅

Here you have the link to the video, starting on that theme, played live:

I didn't watch  the whole way, but the red jacket guy has a Korg Polysix on top as I glimpsed the logo :)   The first guy is using a Roland of some stripe I'd say but I'm not all that familiar with the various Rolands back then.  I owned a Super JX in the mid/late 80s and this is older.

• Like 1

There's a Korg MS-20 in there...

• Like 1

Using:

Yamaha: Montage M8x| Spectrasonics: Omnisphere, Keyscape | uhe: Diva, Hive2, Zebra2| Roland: Cloud Pro | Arturia: V Collection

| NI: Komplete 14 | VPS: Avenger | Cherry: GX80 | G-Force: OB-E | Korg: Triton, MS-20

Sold/Traded:

Yamaha: Motif XS8, Motif ES8, Motif8, KX-88, TX7 | ASM: Hydrasynth Deluxe| Roland: RD-2000, D50, MKS-20| Korg: Kronos 88, T3, MS-20

| Oberheim: OB8, OBXa, Modular 8 Voice | Rhodes: Dyno-My-Piano| Crumar: T2

The fellow with a red jacket is playing a Polysix over a Roland VP330 Vocoder. I believe a Roland SH-101 and Roland CR-78 drum are on his right.

The bearded fellow is playing a Roland Jupiter-8, Korg MS-10/20 and a Roland TR-808 drum machine.

• Like 2