Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

Korg Module Pro notes cutting out

On certain patches, when I try to play more than 3 notes at the same time, the sound keeps cutting out.

I'm using an Ipad air 4, and a Yamaha psr-ew310 connected with usb cable. 

I just purchased this because I wanted a cheap way to upgrade from my old keyboard (yamaha mo6). So I bought this keyboard for use as a midi keyboard.

I noticed some note stealing. Close everything down, turn off WiFi and Bluetooth and see if that makes a difference...

• Like 1

Korg Grandstage 73, Keystage 61, Mac Mini M1, Logic Pro X (Pigments, Korg Legacy Collection, Wavestate LE, Sylenth), iPad Pro 12.9 M2 (6th gen), iPad 9th gen, Scarlett 2i2, Presonus Eris E3.5

Made a noticeable difference on a 9g for me. That and playing from a Korg keyboard, although I can't explain why.

Korg Grandstage 73, Keystage 61, Mac Mini M1, Logic Pro X (Pigments, Korg Legacy Collection, Wavestate LE, Sylenth), iPad Pro 12.9 M2 (6th gen), iPad 9th gen, Scarlett 2i2, Presonus Eris E3.5

Setting in your keyboard? In Module pro there is a tick box next to each sound to enable/disable damper pedal. Is organ set to Rotary or Damper?

IMG_0261.jpeg

IMG_0260.jpeg

3 hours ago, Leo7 said:

The organ is set to Rotary. Maybe it's a setting in my keyboard?

Pressing sustain should speed up and slow down the rotary but only for the organ patches. Should sustain the pianos as long as the box is checked.