Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

Night Photo Summit 2024: Learning, inspiration, camaraderie

The Night Photo Summit online event will offer three days of dynamic presentations from 35-plus world-class photographers, authors, artists, astronomers and national park and dark-sky activists. This is their fourth year running, and it’s always worthwhile.

https://photofocus.com/photography/night-photo-summit-2024-learning-inspiration-camaraderie/

If you sign up, please use my affiliate link, which will really help me out, thanks. https://npsummit.live/ken

9821-kenlee-joshua-tree-arch-rock_stock-

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

4 hours ago, Lou Gehrig Charles said:

Small world, I was just browsing their page yesterday.  Must be because I am on the NPAN email notifications list.

Oh, hey, Tim is a speaker this year!   👍

Yes, and I figured I would mention that in the article and tell a little about what he was discussing. I got a sneak peak at his presentation and it's very very good!!!

I would be interested to see what you come up with there.

I have wanted to use drones to light my subjects from above for the last 8 or 9 years now. I've gotten around this by using other tricks instead of diddling with the drone.