Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

Roland digital piano chat/ FP10/30x/90x etc. I'm

I almost got an FP 90x earlier this year.....a church had one at give away price. I didn't get it....I am sticking with Fp10 for now. I don't want to spoil it for you but listen to the recent Rhodes samples. I am sure the action is very nice. After very positive experience with 2010 RD 300 gx.....I lean toward Roland

As it turns out ....the Roland FP10 Rhodes can be made to sound good also. It took me several years to figure out how to optimize it. I have a home stereo amp I run this through that has graphic EQ and for whatever reason......it wants 60 K slider  up and highs cut back at 3K. I try to reduce some of the key click it has....using the hard touch function.                                                   I dismissed this Rhodes for a long time.....but tried the new amp and am now getting results.Out of the box it's not impressive. It just needs some EQ beef and the hard touch function engaged .