Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

Way off topic... What the heck is a "tuck friendly" swimsuit?

In staying "on-topic," I think people can wear whatever the heck they want to wear and should not be judged for it. If you're nice to other people you interact with, you should be judged accordingly, and vice-versa. Don't be a jerk. 

On the other side of the coin, I think it is a lost practice in society today that kids be taught how to humbly respect others. Taught that it's not "all about you" and that you get a lot more respect if you make it "about the other person(s)" in your social interactions.

~ vonnor

• Like 1

Gear:

Hardware: Nord Stage3, Korg Kronos 2, Novation Summit

Software: Cantabile 3, Halion Sonic 3 and assorted VST plug-ins.

17 hours ago, o0Ampy0o said:

This is a dichotomous existence in which we live. You cannot have love without hate.

This is true, but there are things that are worthy of hate, and there are some people who just seem to want to hate things that really have no direct influence on their lives.

As long as something does not have the potential to harm me, IMO there is no reason to hate it. I don't have to agree with it, I don't have to like it, but to me, it's a waste of energy to hate it. Perhaps I didn't lose part of my hippie youth, but hating something or someone that does not directly affect me has a negative effect on me.

Hate is stressful to your body. Use it where it is necessary, but don't use it when it isn't needed.

Many years ago, I was in a band, in racist and segregated South Florida. We lost our bass player, and hired a Hispanic guy. He was an excellent player, and he was a kind, pleasant, and generous person. We met him in the AFofM union hall in Miami. He was half Cuban and half Anglo.

We were working with the biggest agent in the area at the time. He saw our new bass player and said something like this (almost word-for-word). “I don't care if you are black, white, or purple, but there are plenty of club owners in this town who think if you aren't white, you are a n*****, and they will not hire you.”

We kept the bass player, and still had plenty of work, and the agent just didn't pitch us to the bigots. But we didn't get to play some very good rooms.

In the same band, before the new bass player, we played a club where there was a black band and a white band. We alternated sets.

The black guys were not allowed anywhere but on stage or backstage. I'd get there early and hang out backstage with them.

When it was our break time, I often walked to their side of the stage and played with the black band.

The sax player told me “I am the past, and you are the future” and taught me quite a few essential tricks on the sax, including using the throat to get some distortion in the tone. I was 18 or 19 at the time. If I had the general “we hate anybody who isn't white” thought of that era, I would have missed a lot.

I don't have a gay bone in my body, but what they do for fun is none of my business. I worked with a gay pianist, and he was a very good friend.

I also worked with a blind pianist. He was French, and was here in the USA while his lawyer was untangling legal problems. He was innocent, but an agent was stealing. He later went back to France and became a big star. Look up Gilbert Montagne if interested.

He was European and carried a man-purse. His wife picked out his sunglasses that were pointed at the tips (a little feminine looking), and he had long hair. We walked into a redneck bar we were booked into, arm in arm, as he was blind, and there were some guys who wanted to beat us to a pulp. We did explain he was blind, but it was very tense for a while. It's hard to get through the shouting.

I got a taste of the unwarranted hate that gay people have to put up with.

IMO There is way too much useless hate in the world today.

Years ago, my father used to raise tropical fish for a hobby. He'd sell them to pet stores, back when pet stores weren't corporate chains. He learned that certain fish will coexist peacefully until there are too many in the tank. Then the fins and tails get bitten.

Perhaps there are too many human fish in fish tank earth???

I guess the hate could be tribal. In prehistoric times, before agriculture, when survival food and supplies were limited, I suppose it could have been a survival advantage to hate the group of hunter-gatherers who lived on the side of the hill with the most food. But we don't need to do that anymore.

Notes ♫

• Like 1

Bob "Notes" Norton

Owner, Norton Music http://www.nortonmusic.com

Style and Fake disks for Band-in-a-Box

The Sophisticats http://www.s-cats.com >^. .^< >^. .^<

4 hours ago, Joe Muscara said:

Keep doing what you're doing, @KenElevenShadows. I do think you're seeing more disagreement here than there is, but you're standing up for the right thing (as are the others) and we're all on the same side here, we all want the same thing. I appreciate what you've contributed.

I see almost 100% disagreement the few times I post this sentiment. In fact, it's rare that anyone agrees with me unless they are women, gay people, non-white people, or etc. living in the United States. I don't like to tell too much of how I really feel on these forums because people constantly misinterpret it, and people constantly don't the whole message....even when you are asking for them to do so. I see way too many people sinking into the "Hey, I'm not <racist/misogynist/bigoted>, and I certainly wasn't the cause of all that back when, so I'm cool." Nuh uh. That's just not enough. If we want something to be truly equitable and fair, we have to continually battle for it collectively and not let up.

• Like 5

11 hours ago, Anderton said:

It could be. But for whatever reason, I interpreted "seeking understanding" as analysis, not questioning. That doesn't make me wrong for thinking that's what you meant, or you wrong for not saying what you meant in a way that was obvious to me. Same goes for when you said "battle," that word has a definite meaning I associate with it which is literal, not figurative. Intead of saying "We should battle it every step of the way," I would have said "We should identify and address it every step of the way." People are wired differently in how they communicate. Remember, I write manuals :)

If you had originally said "If there's hate, misogyny, racism, bigotry, and so forth, we shouldn't stand for it. We should call it out. We should stop it. We should teach that this is wrong. We should battle it every step of the way. We should question these people why they behave this way, so we can develop better tools to prevent their behavior from happening in the first place" I wouldn't have responded because I would have had nothing to add.

Ultimately I think the answers to resolving differences lie in the Socratic Method. In a way, that's what we're doing here:

The Socratic method is a form of cooperative argumentative dialogue between individuals, based on asking and answering questions to stimulate critical thinking and to draw out ideas and underlying presuppositions.

The Socratic method searches for general commonly held truths that shape beliefs and scrutinizes them to determine their consistency with other beliefs. The basic form is a series of questions formulated as tests of logic and fact intended to help a person or group discover their beliefs about some topic, explore definitions, and characterize general characteristics shared by various particular instances.

Seeking understanding means just that. Seeking understanding. Whether through dialogue, asking questions to people, reading books, or whatever, it covers the whole continuum of, well, seeking understanding. I believe my entire Facebook page, my entire life, my entire career has resonated with that. I believe we also discussed it at length here.

I mean "battle". Stuff that is as ugly as racism, misogyny, homophobia, and so forth has spiked in this country. The word "battle" has connotation. It's meant to shake people up and get them to think about how they go about things.  It's a call to be more active. And saying phrases like "we should identify and address it every step of the way." sounds weak. It's not a call to be active. That's not strong enough. I mean "battle", and chose that word purposely because it's a war we constantly wage with such ugliness. I explain some of how we go about doing that, touching upon the continuum of strategies, and honestly, it's not my issue if people don't read my entire posts which very clearly explain what I mean. Journalists for respected newspapers and magazines use this word to describe, well, battling "anti-racism" and "anti-homophobia" because it's a stronger word, and I feel that it's completely appropriate to use it.

• Like 2
  • Love 1

3 hours ago, Notes_Norton said:

This is true, but there are things that are worthy of hate, and there are some people who just seem to want to hate things that really have no direct influence on their lives.

As long as something does not have the potential to harm me, IMO there is no reason to hate it. I don't have to agree with it, I don't have to like it, but to me, it's a waste of energy to hate it. Perhaps I didn't lose part of my hippie youth, but hating something or someone that does not directly affect me has a negative effect on me.

Hate is stressful to your body. Use it where it is necessary, but don't use it when it isn't needed.

Many years ago, I was in a band, in racist and segregated South Florida. We lost our bass player, and hired a Hispanic guy. He was an excellent player, and he was a kind, pleasant, and generous person. We met him in the AFofM union hall in Miami. He was half Cuban and half Anglo.

We were working with the biggest agent in the area at the time. He saw our new bass player and said something like this (almost word-for-word). “I don't care if you are black, white, or purple, but there are plenty of club owners in this town who think if you aren't white, you are a n*****, and they will not hire you.”

We kept the bass player, and still had plenty of work, and the agent just didn't pitch us to the bigots. But we didn't get to play some very good rooms.

In the same band, before the new bass player, we played a club where there was a black band and a white band. We alternated sets.

The black guys were not allowed anywhere but on stage or backstage. I'd get there early and hang out backstage with them.

When it was our break time, I often walked to their side of the stage and played with the black band.

The sax player told me “I am the past, and you are the future” and taught me quite a few essential tricks on the sax, including using the throat to get some distortion in the tone. I was 18 or 19 at the time. If I had the general “we hate anybody who isn't white” thought of that era, I would have missed a lot.

I don't have a gay bone in my body, but what they do for fun is none of my business. I worked with a gay pianist, and he was a very good friend.

I also worked with a blind pianist. He was French, and was here in the USA while his lawyer was untangling legal problems. He was innocent, but an agent was stealing. He later went back to France and became a big star. Look up Gilbert Montagne if interested.

He was European and carried a man-purse. His wife picked out his sunglasses that were pointed at the tips (a little feminine looking), and he had long hair. We walked into a redneck bar we were booked into, arm in arm, as he was blind, and there were some guys who wanted to beat us to a pulp. We did explain he was blind, but it was very tense for a while. It's hard to get through the shouting.

I got a taste of the unwarranted hate that gay people have to put up with.

IMO There is way too much useless hate in the world today.

Years ago, my father used to raise tropical fish for a hobby. He'd sell them to pet stores, back when pet stores weren't corporate chains. He learned that certain fish will coexist peacefully until there are too many in the tank. Then the fins and tails get bitten.

Perhaps there are too many human fish in fish tank earth???

I guess the hate could be tribal. In prehistoric times, before agriculture, when survival food and supplies were limited, I suppose it could have been a survival advantage to hate the group of hunter-gatherers who lived on the side of the hill with the most food. But we don't need to do that anymore.

Notes ♫

People have things in common. In many ways we are alike. Unless there is some physical and/or psychological disorder we all have an ego. The ego is what enables us to view the collective as individuals from our singular perspectives. Our individuality exists somewhere between the most zoomed in and zoomed out perspectives. If you zoom in close enough we are all identical human beings. If you zoom out far enough we are all identical human beings. By natural design there are more followers than leaders. We would not have lasted this long if everyone were doing their own unique thing. We as a species are strong when united. We are vulnerable when we are on our own. We need one another. We need to assist one another. Most people derive a feeling of gratification assisting another. It comes in a wide variety of forms. We like to feel valued. The expression of any human trait can vary in intensity across the population. We gravitate to other individuals. We become part of groups. Groups have their own individuality but again they are all the same as you zoom in and zoom out. The root of discrimination is somewhere linked to survival and survival of the fittest. As a whole we function when all the spokes are in check enabling the wheel to roll smoothly. A single or too many spokes allowed to get too long or too short will create a bumpy ride and can go as far as preventing the wheel from rolling. As a species we will celebrate or seek to destroy anything given the circumstances are ripe for it. Forced change creates resistance and resentment. Who is forcing what on who? Everyone is forcing something on everyone. You can group together and gang up on opposition and win a battle. The battle doesn’t end there. Sometimes that battle becomes the beginning of a new battle.You cannot wipe out all opposition. New opposition is born to take its place because it is the natural order of things in a dichotomous world. And, you can’t change that anymore than you can have light without darkness, have an up without a down, be happy without being sad, full without empty, and so on. So what’s the point? Understand what you are dealing with and keep things in check or you are likely to find yourself being the thing you seek to control.

13 hours ago, Anderton said:

I agree completely. Where we differ is I feel if you stop people from doing unacceptable behavior by force - whether physical force or force of law - while there are obviously situations where that's justified and needed, it's may simply be a temporary solution. But if you can alter the mindset that led to the unacceptable behavior, that can have long-term results.

Here's an example.

Years ago my first wife kept getting obscene phone calls from the same guy. This was back before caller ID. One day she got the call and I said "don't hang up." I got on the phone and asked a question - can we talk for just one minute? Silence, so I kept asking questions. We ended up talking for about  20 minutes. I told him I understood his loneliness and fear of women, but making obscene phone calls would only perpetuate those issues, and never solve them. I said I could tell that he needed someone to talk to, or he wouldn't have held on and talked to me. I gave him some phone numbers of crisis centers and such, and asked him to do me a favor and call them the next morning. I said I was just some guy, but he could probably get serious benefits from talking to actual professionals. He promised he would. I asked if that was a real promise, because I was counting on him to follow through. He assured me he would.

I'll never know if he did or not, but there was never another obscene phone call. I'd like to think that having someone reach out to him and try to understand helped him more than my condemning him for making obscene phone calls.

Dude. What kind of awesome person are you, anyway? 

Seriously. ❤️

• Like 1

"The Angels of Libra are in the European vanguard of the [retro soul] movement" (Bill Buckley, Soul and Jazz and Funk)

The Drawbars | off jazz organ trio

47 minutes ago, KenElevenShadows said:

I see almost 100% disagreement the few times I post this sentiment.

Well, I respectfully disagree with that 🤣 A think there's an overwhelming level of support for what you believe in. I see the rest as a discussion of contrary viewpoints regarding specific aspects of the tactics that best accomplish the goals.

For example, would you try to vandalize the Mona Lisa in the name of protesting climate change? As happened in France, would you send death threats to supermarket butchers and when during a hostage drama in a butcher shop where a butcher was killed. go on social media and praise the murder? Animal experiments have been vital in creating cures for debilitating diseases in both humans and animals, but would you go to a university and let all the rats out of their cages? I wouldn't go that far. Some people would. I bet you wouldn't do any of these things. But if you would, then I would present what I think would be well-thought-out arguments as to why those aren't the best options to accomplish your goals.

At the other extreme, you have people who do nothing. Maybe they're ignorant. Maybe they have enough problems in their own lives trying to scrape together the rent or get a job. Or, maybe they don't want to see solutions because they're truly bad people. I think most people fall somewhere between those two extremes.

31 minutes ago, KenElevenShadows said:

Journalists for respected newspapers and magazines use this word to describe, well, battling "anti-racism" and "anti-homophobia" because it's a stronger word, and I feel that it's completely appropriate to use it.

Of course - I assume that's why you used it. I didn't criticize you for using it, I just don't like that word. I was a kid in Europe around a decade after WWII, and saw town square after town square with plaques that had the endless list of names of the town's soldiers who died in battle. I saw the bombed-out churches and apartment buildings, the widows still wearing black every day, my concentration-camp survivor German tutor with the tattoo on her wrist, Italian kids throwing rocks at my non-German father because he "looked" German, the London underground where I could feel the fear and horror of the families seeking refuge from the V2 bombings...all those tangible, personal experiences made an indelible impression on me. I didn't just read about them in history class.

You'll never see me write that something is a "killer" feature. There are certain words that, in my mind, connote violence and so I choose not to use them. I'm not saying no one should use them, or that they don't have a context or a useful application. It's a personal choice. I think it's a topic that's worthy of discussion. Maybe it isn't.

Words do have power, that's why you used "battle." Let me again emphasize I don't criticize you for using that word, it's your choice to express accurately how you feel. But I also believe words have power, which is why I would say "identifying and resolving an issue." You interpret that as weak and not leading to action. My opinion is that the choice of those words is conciliatory, and presents specifics about a solution - identifying an issue so it can be resolved. I see that as a call to action.

I am not disappointed if no one agrees with me about my choice of words. But, like you, I have to follow my conscience, and I prefer to prioritize conciliation over conflict. However, I'm always open to new data and insiqhts. There may come a time when I think it's better to prioritize conflict over conciliation, and at that point, I'll act accordingly.

But here's the reality: we need all possible approaches to solve problems. Some people will be inspired to "go to battle" to right wrongs. Some people will be inspired by "trying to resolve the issues they identify." It's all needed, and to call someone out for how they decide to do good - with, at least IMHO, the exception of acts like sending death threats to the families of butchers - seems counter-productive to me. We're all in this together. I applaud what you do, but it's not my way of trying to accomplish the same goals. I believe the last six words are the ones that matter the most.

P.S.: I saw how people treated my gay older brother, who had cerebral palsy. Seeing those people frequently became a part of my database. I would say the majority were filled with fear more than hate - fear of questioning their own sexuality, and fear of the potential for disability that no one wants to acknowledge. I felt trying to eliminate their fear was more effective than trying to eliminate hate, which is a tough task. At least for me. Then again, I did beat up a guy who was hassling my brother - the only time I've beaten up someone in my life - because I truly believed that what he was doing was, as you say, not acceptable. He thought he could get away with it because he was older, bigger, and stronger than me, but he didn't take into account what motivation can do for someone :) And to support your point, he never hassled my brother again, because I literally went to battle. And to support my point, I do what I think is appropriate to accomplish a specific goal. 

• Like 5

When vacationing in Prague, I went through a house that was a monument of the Jews in Prague that were victims of the hate crime in WWII. Every wall of every room was covered with names. Upstairs, downstairs, in the halls, ceiling to floor, about 14 point typeface, name after name after name after name, husbands, wives, and their children, it went on and on and on. Of all the monuments I've seen as the result of hate crimes, that affected me the most.

Do we need a house filled with the names of the gays, another house filled with the names of liberals, another with the names of conservatives, another with the names of ___________ (insert any victimized hate group here)?

In the world today, I see the same kind of hate focused on anyone who is not in 'our' particular group.

I understand we gravitate to groups. I'm a musician. I'm a singer. I'm the grandson of Italian immigrants who weren't invited here but showed up in Ellis Island. I'm 'white'. I'm heterosexual. I'm a political moderate. I'm male. I'm an American. I was a hippie. I'm a boomer.

If that person over there wants to have sexual relations with a person of the same gender, why should I hate them? If that person is of a different race, why should I hate him/her. If that person is a Jew, Muslim, Buddhist, Christian, or Rastafarian, why should I hate him/her.

If that person wants to terminate her pregnancy, why should I hate her? Let me expand on that. When I was on the road, the girlfriend of our guitar player got pregnant. This was when abortion was illegal in the USA. The bassist and guitarists were out, taking care of band business, and I heard screams from the guitar player's bedroom. I rushed in. There was blood everywhere and the poor girl, not yet a woman, was hysterical. She still had the hanger in her hand. This was also before EMT service, when the ambulance came and ferried you to the hospital without giving you any first aid. So wrapped her in a blanket and drover her to the hospital. The doc said if I got there 5 minutes later, she would have died.

I think about the desperation of a woman who would shove a wire hanger into her uterus to try to abort her zygote. What would it take for a person to do that? I don't think I'd have that much courage. I don't know and can't understand, but I experienced the terror of the incident. And so I think, what right do others have to say she can't do that safely? And many of the same people saying she shouldn't have access to contraception.

Why should I hate someone just for being different? Haven't philosophers and religious leaders try to teach us to love one another as we love ourselves? Why can't we judge people by who they are, instead of what they are?

Why should we elect or choose political leaders who use hate and fear as their platform.

Craig and group, I hope this isn't considered too political.

Notes ♫

• Like 2
  • Love 1

Bob "Notes" Norton

On 6/23/2023 at 12:43 PM, KenElevenShadows said:

I don't like to tell too much of how I really feel on these forums because...

Brotha Ken, as one of the few AfroAmerican regulars on this forum, I understand everything you've written in this thread and empathize as well. 😎

PD

"The greatest thing you'll ever learn, is just to love and be loved in return."--E. Ahbez "Nature Boy"

2 hours ago, ProfD said:

Brotha Ken, as one of the few AfroAmerican regulars on this forum, I understand everything you've written in this thread and empathize as well. 😎

Thanks. I'm Asian, by the way. I've noticed over the years that when I express this sentiment among non-white people, women, or marginalized group of people, people agree with the sentiment. This isn't to throw other groups under the bus, of course, but to acknowledge that many of us have very different experiences. 

I'm in George Carlin's group: "I'm Irish-Catholic blue. I go from that to a sunburn in 2 seconds with no tan in-between." 🤨

An evangelist came to town who was so good,
 even Huck Finn was saved until Tuesday.
      ~ "Tom Sawyer"

58 minutes ago, David Emm said:

I'm in George Carlin's group: "I'm Irish-Catholic blue. I go from that to a sunburn in 2 seconds with no tan in-between." 🤨

Haha!

When I was lifeguarding during the summer, I got some good tans, to the point of where I could go up to some African-American people with lighter skin, hold my arm up, and say, "You got nuthin'!" :D 

Despite my best intentions - 145,000 SPF sunblock applied constantly, a big giant hat, standing in the shade as much as possible - I would get super dark. And my arm and leg hairs would start lightening, no small thing when you ordinarily have black hair.

My wife and her brother (Hungarian ancestry) are like that. I call them 'tea bags' because they darken like a cup of tea. I have good Italian skin, so I rarely burn, and I tan well, but not like the tea bags.

Time passes, I'm older now and don't go out suntanning. I really don't have the time for that. But I do like a stroll on the beach, either early or late in the day and a swim in the ocean.

Notes ♫

Bob "Notes" Norton

9 minutes ago, Notes_Norton said:

My wife and her brother (Hungarian ancestry) are like that. I call them 'tea bags' because they darken like a cup of tea. I have good Italian skin, so I rarely burn, and I tan well, but not like the tea bags.

Time passes, I'm older now and don't go out suntanning. I really don't have the time for that. But I do like a stroll on the beach, either early or late in the day and a swim in the ocean.

Notes ♫

Same. I'm just outside a decent amount. Actually, I rarely tried to get a tan ever anyway. 

3 hours ago, KenElevenShadows said:

Thanks. I'm Asian, by the way. I've noticed over the years that when I express this sentiment among non-white people, women, or marginalized group of people, people agree with the sentiment. This isn't to throw other groups under the bus, of course, but to acknowledge that many of us have very different experiences. 

I think the white people you'll find agreeing with the sentiment the most are people who were hassled for having long hair back in the 60s. They found out what it was like for people to hate you solely for your appearance. That was also, IMHO, what helped them understand why it was important to support civil rights. The "Mississippi Burning" murders involved one African-American and two Jews. Jews also understand what it's like to have people hate you without reason.

We're in an interesting place. Many of the younger white people I deal with can't really grasp the concept of racism. They have black friends, mixed marriages, see people of different races on TV, etc. I think perhaps some feel that racism is like an old peoples' thing. A black doctor saved my child's life, and his kid and her played together. As far as she knew at the time people were like car models, they had the same bodies but came in different colors. A lot of kids don't seem to get bent out of shape about racism because at least in some places, it isn't really a big part of their world. However, they may not realize that their grandfather and grandmother had to sit in a different section of a restaurant, drink from segregated fountains, couldn't buy houses in particular parts of town even if they had the bucks, etc. etc. That's why I think history and context is important.

• Like 1

Quick story: I've only been in one place in my life that didn't seem to have a racial overlay, or at least it didn't seem to when I was there in the 90s in the cities and along the coast. Belize's population came from so many places and has intermarried for so long that you can't tell who you're supposed to hate without visiting ancestry.com first. Go into any restaurant, and you'll find pretty much all possible permutations and combinations of different races. Belize City is still pretty violent, but you're targeted if it looks like you have money or drugs, not because of your race.

There's a place in Belize called Dangriga which was founded by African slaves. Their boat sank within swimming distance of land and they basically said "screw this, we're taking off and good luck finding us." To this day, the town looks and vibes like you're in Africa. It was pretty cool to be able to go there, visit some clubs, make some friends, swim at the beach, and have no one look at me funny because I'm white. No one cared. 

A racial overlay is something a lot of people take for granted. But experiencing a place without one is kind of a mind-bending experience. You realize that it is possible.

• Like 1

I'm Filipino, Portuguese, Hawaiian and Chinese, the same as almost everyone I went to school with. My half sister was sent here to live with me for that reason. Also she was having a hard time adjusting to returning to school and our father thought a school with 100 students per class that looked more like her would help her catch up than a school with 900 per class. There was a time when there was racial conflict as one group was played against another, but over the years we intermarried and became one. 

Jennifer S.

1 hour ago, surfergirl said:

There was a time when there was racial conflict as one group was played against another, but over the years we intermarried and became one. 

I like happy endings :)  If only people would realize getting along makes life sooo much easier, and fun, for everyone. 

1 hour ago, Anderton said:

A racial overlay is something a lot of people take for granted. But experiencing a place without one is kind of a mind-bending experience. You realize that it is possible.

I like what you are describing. Off the top of my head, Dharamsala (hilltop station in the Himalayas in India) come to mind. And Salvador (state of Bahia in Brazil) also comes to mind. Both places where there are just so many kind of people and people don't seem to care a bit, especially Dharamsala. 

6 hours ago, KenElevenShadows said:

Thanks. I'm Asian, by the way.

I knew that. You're still brotha Ken with or without the tan.😁

As it relates to this thread...

I wonder if the folks who made Un-tuck It shirts already have dibs on tuck it friendly swimwear.🤣😎

PD

"The greatest thing you'll ever learn, is just to love and be loved in return."--E. Ahbez "Nature Boy"

12 hours ago, ProfD said:

I knew that. You're still brotha Ken with or without the tan.😁

As it relates to this thread...

I wonder if the folks who made Un-tuck It shirts already have dibs on tuck it friendly swimwear.🤣😎

Hahaha!

And honored to be "brotha Ken".