Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

Interview: Danalogue, The Comet Is Coming / Soccer96

• 2 weeks later...

Huge fan of Comet is Coming, so I was really excited to hear this interview. Really great interview, I liked how you delved into his gear, and their studio process. I loved the part about them improvising to tape, and the feeling of urgency that gives them to get a "complete" recording in the space available, really inspiring! The interview prompted my to get into his stuff with Soccer96, and I just ordered all their CD's I could get. Thanks!

• Like 1

Turn up the speaker

Hop, flop, squawk

It's a keeper

-Captain Beefheart, Ice Cream for Crow

9 hours ago, NewImprov said:

Huge fan of Comet is Coming, so I was really excited to hear this interview. Really great interview, I liked how you delved into his gear, and their studio process. I loved the part about them improvising to tape, and the feeling of urgency that gives them to get a "complete" recording in the space available, really inspiring! The interview prompted my to get into his stuff with Soccer96, and I just ordered all their CD's I could get. Thanks!

You're very welcome! Danalogue was a great guy, and yep just love the Soccer96 work as well. For those unaware of The Comet is Coming:

• Like 1