Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

OT - Is this guy "nuts?"

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I used to date a 20 year old waitress.

I never thought of eating food off of her body though....

:cry:

Nick Cage, you lucky bastard

*Howard Zinn for President*

**Pilsner Urquell for President of Beers!**

Originally posted by Jeebus:

Maybe she knows how to prepare sushi as well as serve it. I think he just wants to ensure that he eats well before his career comes to an end.

So he has a 20 year old waitress bride, AND a time machine? :eek:

:D

*Howard Zinn for President*

**Pilsner Urquell for President of Beers!**

Originally posted by Super 8:

http://w1.161.telia.com/~u16118940/031231/dragan4.jpg

Mats,

Is this supposed to be Tony Levin, or Gary Spivey's brother?

It's Dragan!

http://w1.161.telia.com/~u16118940/031231/dragan2.jpg

http://www.lexam.net/peter/carnut/man.gif

What do we want? Procrastination!

When do we want it? Later!

Originally posted by Dan South:

This guy needs some counseling or something.

What's troubling you Daniel? Is it because it is his third marriage or the age of the mate?

As far as her age - cudos to him. Most of us old guys don't get a second look from 20 years old chicks.

Third marriage? Well, I have a thought on that. I know some people seem to find their one true mate and stay with them till death do they part, but probably about half of us scramble through some misleading relationships and maybe never get settled down. My thought is that marriage should be granted on a temporary basis only, say, in five year increments. No children allowed during the first increment, and all personal property must be kept seperate. After the time span has ended, either party can bolt with no explanation and take only what is his/hers/its. This "incremental plan" would be ideal for those in Hollywood and ND who have to "try" before deciding. What do you think? Workable? :P

bbach

Beauty is in the eye of the beer holder.

Oh, come ON! He had what appeared to be a normal marriage to Patricia Arquette - although there's nothing too normal about THAT family.

Then he marries Elvis' freaky Michael Jackson marrying daughter for, like, three weeks and it's over.

Now, he's digressed further into midlife crisis with a 20-year-old sushi waitress that he's known for two months. What is he doing, taking cues from Woody Allen? How long is THIS one going to ask? They may file papers by Friday.

Earth to Nick: Get a LIFE!

The Black Knight always triumphs!

Well, I certainly wouldn't marry someone half my age (at 33, that would make me one creepy son of a bitch). However, when I am 40...

Point is who cares? They're both morons. I'm sure it has nothing to do with her fine, young ass & I'm sure she's not at ALL interested in his money. :rolleyes:

They can take turns shampooing my nutsack as far as I'm concerned.

Who cares if she's 20? He's probably married a "normal" girl.

Lisa Marie? Gimme a break! That one doesn't even count! There ain't noth'n normal about that chick! She isn't much to look at either...

The one's that took me by surprise were Tom Cruise and whats-er-name. I thought they had a good thing going on. I sort of took comfort in the fact that there were some highly paid Hollywood stars who might have some concept of what an actual life long commitment is.

Still, Brad Pitt and Jennifer Aniston seem to be happy.

I don't really follow this stuff, but my wife is kind of into it.

Super 8

Hear my stuff here

Oh, come ON! He had what appeared to be a normal marriage to Patricia Arquette - although there's nothing too normal about THAT family.

Then he marries Elvis' freaky Michael Jackson marrying daughter for, like, three weeks and it's over.

Now, he's digressed further into midlife crisis with a 20-year-old sushi waitress that he's known for two months. What is he doing, taking cues from Woody Allen? How long is THIS one going to ask? They may file papers by Friday.

Earth to Nick: Get a LIFE!

Does appear as tho he is regressing. How come when I regress, I just run out of money, but when he regresses, he gets to sleep with a young chick? Definately born on the wrong day.

bbach

Beauty is in the eye of the beer holder.

Originally posted by Super 8:

I sort of took comfort in the fact that there were some highly paid Hollywood stars who might have some concept of what an actual life long commitment is.

There's always Tim Robbins and Susan Sarandon; they'll never split up. I'd be willing to bet Pet Rock's freshly shampood nutsack on it.

This guy needs some counseling or something.

The person who really needs counseling is the casting director who almost cast him as Superman. :freak:

Whenever you find that you are on the side of the majority, it is time to reform.

Mark Twain (1835-1910)

--------------------

Reporter: "Ah, do you think you could destroy the world?" The Tick: "Ehgad I hope not. That's where I keep all my stuff!"

Archived