Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

Rounded Kurz sounds, strong piano

No strange whispers, actually playable pure sounds, some rock piano testing (nothing too full out, no talking, only soft Jazz influences, some synthesizer (straight program of my own)):

4k recording "live" recorded from digital out from the PC3 (I think others will run the same programs+correction effects+global mix settings), via a single Lexicon reverb recorded on the Linux computer digitally, no processing, edits, etc.

If you'd like to see more frames per second, different angle, phone cam:

you can even see me play the sustain pedal.

If someone is interested in the program (only the PC3 makes sound here) that can be accommodated, could be interesting.

Theo V

• Like 3

They are supposed to be there, the holes, these were cheap Ikea pre-Crocs and possess an important redeeming quality: after years of use the rubber still consumes annoying ground vibrations with good elasticity,

Maybe some of the viewers like the 24 bit 44.1kHz (lossless) flac recording which was uploaded to the main YT film:

http://www.theover.org/Kurz/kurxlex1.flac

My upload isn't super fast, but a few at the same time should be still real-time downloadable. Also: copyright is mine (automatically the case under Dutch law), you can use it for non-commercial listening, no further copying allowed in any form.

I think it's already cool sound enough to listen to on a good system: preferably use the same sample rate during playback, make sure your DAC gets the full 24 bit resolution (i.e. doesn't truncate to 16 bits), pretty loud works this way.

T

1 hour ago, Theo Verelst said:

Also: copyright is mine

T, the keyboard is 14 years old; I don't think you're in danger of anyone stealing your acoustic piano arrangement ...

I have my own arrangement of the acoustic piano that I spent many many hours tweaking.  It works great in a live performance; when I have lengthly piano solos (playing live) I often switch from my gemini's acoustic piano (Yamaha C5 or Steinway D samples) to the Kurz triple strike.  It plays better and I like how Kurz implemented the sustain pedal better than how Guido did on the Gemini.

57 Hammond B3; 69 Hammond L100P; 68 Leslie 122; Kurzweil Forte7 & PC3; M-Audio Code 61; Voce V5+; Neo Vent; EV ELX112P; GSI Gemini & Burn

Delaware Dave

Exit93band

I wrote about the studio quality audio  just as a precaution, sometimes people like to sample stuff they didn't work on themselves.

In youtube, the standard license is a bit different, and you can indicate if you allow people to use your video for certain purposes.

In fact, I could have gotten a copyright violation message before publishing the video, because it contains Fats Domino an Dr. John quotes!

T

• Like 1