Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

MIDI Mute stompbox

First, full disclosure, Elk Electronik are my local synth repairer and I love em to bits, but receive nothing from them i.e. this is not a sponsored post :) 

They've just released a MIDI mute stompbox. I can't see I'd need one but interested whether others would find it useful?

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Dr Nursers said:

First, full disclosure, Elk Electronik are my local synth repairer and I love em to bits, but receive nothing from them i.e. this is not a sponsored post :) 

They've just released a MIDI mute stompbox. I can't see I'd need one but interested whether others would find it useful?

Thx for sharing, this seems to be an interesting MIDI toy !

bookmarked ...

:)

A.C.

• Like 1

Hey doc. Why dont you ask them to showcase it in the new manufacturers section coming soon.

Im excited to see local guys doing exciting things. 

I checked them out and saw the map of the Gong. I gotta say since moving to Mornington Peninsula I miss the Gong. That and the Central Coast my 2 favourite destinations to drive my Morris Minors to get out of Sydney.

Trying to think of where my last Gong gig was. I can remember the front of the pub but i cant locate it on google maps it was so long ago so i bet its been changed a lot. ( on the main coast road with a large entrance on left and the long pub going deep into block on the right). Nevertheless our agent didnt have many Gong venues basically Sydney, the mountains and Central Coast gigs.

Overseas people if visiting Sydney check out the Gong. Great coast drive from Stanwell Tops down south coast.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, AUSSIEKEYS said:

Trying to think of where my last Gong gig was. I can remember the front of the pub but i cant locate it on google maps it was so long ago so i bet its been changed a lot. ( on the main coast road with a large entrance on left and the long pub going deep into block on the right). Nevertheless our agent didnt have many Gong venues basically Sydney, the mountains and Central Coast gigs.

Overseas people if visiting Sydney check out the Gong. Great coast drive from Stanwell Tops down south coast.

Sounds like the Heritage Hotel at Bulli possibly mate ;)

40 minutes ago, Dr Nursers said:

Sounds like the Heritage Hotel at Bulli possibly mate ;)

Did a google search. Nope

but followed the Princes south and it may have been the North Wollongong Hotel.

Similar look that i remember but the frontage looks far closer to the road now and the side entrance seems to be built out a lot.

Never the less. The Gong had a Lot of 2nd hand pawn shops with music gear back then (but generally guitar stuff) and a good music shop in town too that did cater for keyboardists.

Memories are mere cobwebs now

• Love 1