Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

OT: Cataract surgery #2 @Larryz

Thanks for checking on me DBM!  Yes, I had the surgery on my right eye and so far, it's working out great.  I'm nearsighted so I had both eyes matched and can continue to read and do things up close without glasses.  I really only need glasses for driving and for seeing far away or watching a movie.  Both eyes a are clear now.  This next Wednesday, it will be a month and I'll go in for new glasses. My left eye also has a cataract but it's pretty mild and I'll wait to have it done.  I'm hoping it may be 5 years or more till it will need to be done. I'm glad your surgery was also successful! So far so good Amigo! :cheers: 😎👍

• Like 5
Take care, Larryz

My mom just got new glasses last week. She is turning 61 years old on December 20th, and is due to have cataract surgery sometime in the new year. I hope it works for her and that she won't lose her eyesight.

I have had to wear glasses since I was 7. At first I hated it but after a while I got used to it.

• Like 4

10 hours ago, IMMusicRulz said:

My mom just got new glasses last week. She is turning 61 years old on December 20th, and is due to have cataract surgery sometime in the new year. I hope it works for her and that she won't lose her eyesight.

Best wishes for your mom and her cataract surgery.

• Like 2

DBM, glad your surgery went well and thanks for all your comments in your older thread.  It really helped a lot to know and hear from someone who went through it. 😎

IMMusicRuiz, I'm sure your mom's surgery will go well. It's a great thing to get back clarity and millions of older people have it done each and every year.  +1 Best wishes. 😎

• Like 2
Take care, Larryz