Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

Goodbye to KieselguitarsBBS.com

Sharkman

The Kiesel (formerly Carvin) bulletin board is about to become history.  The usage has dropped to a point where it was decided to just pull the plug.  For instance, under the category Kiesel Basses/Carvin Basses, the last message was posted on May 19th.  It's not much of a surprise, but it's still too bad. 

• Like 2
  • Sad 3
I rock; therefore, I am.

Sad to see, but…it’s entirely possible that brand-centric threads or subforums on major guitar sites will be almost as good as each brand trying to maintain their own bulletin boards.  If nothing else, there will be less of an “echo chamber” effect, which could be good for maintaining competitive competence and quality of customer service.

• Like 3

Sturgeon's 2nd Law, a.k.a. Sturgeon's Revelation: âNinety percent of everything is crapâ

My FLMS- Murphy's Music in Irving, Tx

http://murphysmusictx.com/

On 9/30/2022 at 5:05 AM, IMMusicRulz said:

On the other hand, Gretsch Pages forum just closed a few months ago. 

At least in the Gretsch world there is the equally fine & very active site Gretsch-Talk. Many folks were members of both, so the community carries on.

• Like 3
Scott Fraser

Great guitars with skinny little necks. 

The basses are straight-up awesome except for the weight - too heavy. 

The only thing that never changes is that things will always change. So it goes. 

• Like 1
It took a chunk of my life to get here and I am still not sure where "here" is.