Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

New: Casio PX 7000/6000

ewall08530

On 5/28/2024 at 12:19 AM, Brad Saucier said:

Are you referring to the older PX-750 rather than the new AP-750?  I'm a little confused since you mentioned 7000 is quite a bit more expensive than the 750, which is actually the other way around if it's the new AP-750.  Maybe just a typo?  

Nope, it's the AP-750, and I asked multiple clerks to see if I would get a different answer, but each one insisted the 7000 is more expensive because it has more than just piano sounds. I have still been far too slammed with gigs and my day job to dig deep into specs and online e-store pages.

Eugenio Upright, 60th Anniversary P-Bass, USA Geddy Lee J-Bass, Yamaha BBP35, D'angelico SS Bari, EXL1,

Select Strat, 70th Anniversary Esquire, LP 57, Eastman T486, T64, Ibanez PM2, Hammond XK4, Moog Voyager

20 hours ago, Mark Schmieder said:

Nope, it's the AP-750, and I asked multiple clerks to see if I would get a different answer, but each one insisted the 7000 is more expensive because it has more than just piano sounds. I have still been far too slammed with gigs and my day job to dig deep into specs and online e-store pages.

The AP-750 is $3399, the PX-S7000 is $2499...

• Like 2

-Mike Martin

Casio

Mike Martin Photography Instagram Facebook

The Big Picture Photography Forum on Music Player Network

The opinions I post here are my own and do not represent the company I work for.

3 hours ago, Mike Martin said:

The AP-750 is $3399, the PX-S7000 is $2499...

Oh wow they sure got the PX-S7000 price wrong then! I'll have to let them know the next time I'm there.

The AP-750 was on sale as a floor model, but even its regular price was way less than the marked price on the PX-S7000!

Perhaps they overestimated the premium on the mustard color...

• Like 1

Eugenio Upright, 60th Anniversary P-Bass, USA Geddy Lee J-Bass, Yamaha BBP35, D'angelico SS Bari, EXL1,

Select Strat, 70th Anniversary Esquire, LP 57, Eastman T486, T64, Ibanez PM2, Hammond XK4, Moog Voyager