Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

Astronomical Science in the kitchen!

Hmmm.. did you misspell Gastronomical?

This does prevent one from picking food up off the floor and tossing it back in the pan. 

There is both pleasure and pain in these circumstances, drop a bit of habanero pepper on the floor and observe a solar flare...

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
It took a chunk of my life to get here and I am still not sure where "here" is.

One of the things that slows me in the kitchen is picking up dropped food our furry “Roomba” should not eat- grapes m onions, peppers, chocolate, etc.

And as a Border Collie, she’s smart enough to figure out my VERBAL clues as to when I DO drop something…and I didn’t realize I had any tics that uniquely identified a drop.  Apparently, I say “Dammit!” a certain way when a kitchen oops involves dropped food, and she’ll start trotting in my direction,

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Sturgeon's 2nd Law, a.k.a. Sturgeon's Revelation: âNinety percent of everything is crapâ

My FLMS- Murphy's Music in Irving, Tx

http://murphysmusictx.com/

20 hours ago, Dannyalcatraz said:

And as a Border Collie, she’s smart enough to figure out my VERBAL clues as to when I DO drop something…and I didn’t realize I had any tics that uniquely identified a drop.  Apparently, I say “Dammit!” a certain way when a kitchen oops involves dropped food, and she’ll start trotting in my direction

Haahhaahh! 😄

Ask yourself- What Would Ren and Stimpy Do?

~ Caevan James-Michael Miller-O'Shite ~

_ ___ _ Leprechaun, Esquire _ ___ _