Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

Need volume pedal for Key Largo mixer

My new Key Largo has two inputs on the back for a volume pedal.  It has one input for Volume Pedal Send and one for Volume Pedal Receive - they each accept a single TRS cable.  I tried my old Boss Volume pedal this morning - it has two inputs and two outputs (total of four jacks).  The problem was it was very scratchy and so I need to buy a new volume pedal.  Please provide some recommendations.  The volume pedal will be used to control the volume of my Kronos and CX-3.

_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/

Kronos 88, Korg CX-3, Motion Sound KBR-3D

3 minutes ago, MrVegas said:

My new Key Largo has two inputs on the back for a volume pedal.  It has one input for Volume Pedal Send and one for Volume Pedal Receive - they each accept a single TRS cable.  I tried my old Boss Volume pedal this morning - it has two inputs and two outputs (total of four jacks).  The problem was it was very scratchy and so I need to buy a new volume pedal.  Please provide some recommendations.  The volume pedal will be used to control the volume of my Kronos and CX-3.

I assume "The volume pedal will be used to control the volume of my Kronos and CX-3" is referring to controlling the volumes through the key largo?

Instruments: Walters Grand Console Upright Piano circa 1950 something, Kurzweil PC4-88, Ibanez TMB-100
Studio Gear: Audient EVO16, JBL 305P MKII monitors, assorted microphones, Reaper

Hmm, other than organ programs, I control the volume of my keyboards by connecting an expression pedal to the keyboards input jack and assign the pedal to control cc#7 (volume), solving the issue on a more practical basis, also i  have the option of the master volume control knob as a temporarily quick adjustment.  I wouldnt add another pedal to the mix when the pedals already attached can do the job but that's just me.

57 Hammond B3; 69 Hammond L100P; 68 Leslie 122; Kurzweil Forte7 & PC3; M-Audio Code 61; Voce V5+; Neo Vent; EV ELX112P; GSI Gemini & Burn

Delaware Dave

Exit93band

KORG Xvp-20, mine came with my KORG Vox Continental, you can use it as a volume pedal with the Key Largo as you described or as an expression pedal connected directly to a keyboard

Gig keys: Hammond SKpro, Korg Vox Continental, Crumar Mojo 61, Crumar Mojo Pedals