Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

Mini Stereo Line Mixer suggestions

seratone

I'm looking for a mini line Mixer solution ideally with 3 or 4 stereo inputs, 1/4" outputs and a headphone jack - currently I'm running two keyboards in stereo in a loud live band situation (will be adding another). I'm using two headrush 108's for monitors - and I'll also have a feed going from the headrush's to the PA.

I have no need for XLR Outs, and I'd rather inputs be 1/4", no USB interface required - I got one on amazon that USB or wall-wart powered - perfect - just missing a headphone jack.

Overkill for what I need - The Radial Key Largo - no headphone out though. and too many features - $$$.

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I have been looking for something similar and so far have my sights set on the Art Pro Audio 3 channel mini stereo mixer. Any feedback on this one or something in a similar price range would be great ...

https://www.long-mcquade.com/11027/Pro_Audio_Recording/Mixers/ART_Pro_Audio/3-Channel_Stereo_Mini_Mixer.htm?ref=suggestive-search

ART power mix III - everything you need, nothing you don't. I've had one for years. Quiet, lots of headroom, two headphone outs. Three stereo inputs, one stereo out. Pans for each channel, master volume and separate headphone volume. Highly recommended!

I have a small Rolls mixer (MX28) that sounds like a good fit for 3 stereo boards. I did find that the default power adapter was noisy--I thought it was the mixer itself, but people on this forum suggested a different wall wart, and that cleaned it up.

I have one of the ART mixers that I will sell if anyone in Canada is interested, I replaced it with a Behringer XR 12 digital mixer, which gives me stereo XLR out for FOH as well as tons of extra stuff. My ART sits in a drawer but still works great. PM me if interested.

I recently got an audio interface to use as a mixer to feed my keyboard and other things to my monitors, plus via USB can get audio from my iPad, and be used for recording too. It gives level control for monitors and headphones too. So became kind of a Swiss Army Knife device for me.