Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

I DREAMED: I was eating giant marshmallo ,woke up: Pillow was Gone!

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It happened to me too... once I dreamed I was a SPIDER. I was hanging from the roof with a long web coming from my ab. I was so happy... push a little and more web came out... then some more...

... next morning I had to get clean sheets.

Músico, Productor, Ingeniero, Tecnólogo

Senior Product Manager, América Latina y Caribe - PreSonus

at Fender Musical Instruments Company

Instagram: guslozada

Facebook: Lozada - Música y Tecnología

www.guslozada.com

Originally posted by Ani:

It happened to me too. I dreamed I was swimming and woke to find that my water had broke on the premature birth of my 2nd child. (true)

Gosh!

It happened to me to and i really had chewed it to shreds!

I dream every night i'm in bed with a georgeous man and wake up to find that its true :love:

Once had a dream that there was someone jumping on the end of my bed, well it turned out not to be a dream but some creepy ghost that decided to freak me out in the middle of the night and beleive me, thats a true story cause i heard it run up the stairs, slam my door open, jump on the end of my bed, slam the door on the way out and ran back down the stairs and there was NO ONE there when all this happened, didn't see a single thing but was i creeped out!

Originally posted by Ani:

It happened to me too. I dreamed I was swimming and woke to find that my water had broke on the premature birth of my 2nd child. (true)

Is that really true? That's a trip if it is.

Relatively often, the morning after I'm out drinking (which is most mornings) the last dream I'll have before I wake is going to the fridge and drinking an endless glass of water - obviously some psychosomatic relation between my body being dehydrated and my mind being in that sub-conscious state between deep sleep and awareness.

I've also had dreams where I've gotten up to relieve myself and there's an endless supply of urine flowing from my body. I've never wet the bed, though.

Yet :(

*Howard Zinn for President*

**Pilsner Urquell for President of Beers!**

Is that really true? That's a trip if it is.
True story...

I wish that I could have carried my daughter full term because her due date was 03/03. As it was, she was born 02/16. What was so cool about the 03/03 date, is that my birthday falls on 11/11, and my son's birthday falls on 06/06.

i once dreamed that i threw up and when i woke up well the rest goes without saying but then i took a shit in toliet and then i cleaned my sheets off (true) the throw up part is true but the shit part isnt thats just to be funny hehe!!

Originally posted by YaCaBaby:

I dream every night i'm in bed with a georgeous man and wake up to find that its true

I dream every night that I've become a gorgeous guy, but when I wake up, it's still me, and I look even more like Don Rickles...and my wife is sleeping a few inches further away... :rolleyes::(

:D

I believe your ghost story. Weird things do happen.

"Cisco Kid, was a friend of mine"

Originally posted by Tedster:

I dream every night that I've become a gorgeous guy, but when I wake up, it's still me, and I look even more like Don Rickles...and my wife is sleeping a few inches further away... :rolleyes::(

:D

I believe your ghost story. Weird things do happen.

cant be that bad!

I think the same. When i'm dreaming, i'm this slim bikini cladded babe on some tropical beach but when i wake up, i remember i'm just a beached whale :D

Yeah, that story is true and tell you what, i was frozen solid when that happened.

You suddenly become all paralised and can't move like in the movies.

All i wanted to do was stick my head in the duvet and try and think happy thoughts but i was to frightend to move!

I always check my room before going to bed now cause it freaked me out that much!

I've never had any personal experiences with ghosts, but I have been told that I have extra sensory perception and, at times, psychic powers. Freaked a few people out when I told them the exact day they were born without having known them for more than 5 minutes; freaked myself out the two times I've done it too.

OFF TOPIC, I KNOW.....

Last night I dreamed I was a psychic, when I woke up I found that the future doesn't always look so grand.....

Archived